Chapter 12

George's POV 

As we walked around the mall me, Oliver, and Wilbur went to a toy shop for Oliver. " Papa, look at the dinosaur! " Oliver pointed at the dino plush on the top shelf " want it? " Will asked and my eyes widened " uh.. " Oliver looks at me and I look away since it's his decision not mine " yes please? " he said and Will laughed softly.

" don't be shy! it's only me your uncle Wilbur '' Will smiled and Oliver smiled back. Will picks Oliver up and then Oliver gets the dino plushie on the top shelf. " thank you uncle Wilbur '' Oliver hugged the Plush tightly and I smiled lightly since Oliver was having fun ever since we went here.

" no problem " Will ruffled Oliver's hair and we walked to the counter. As we walked to the counter I noticed Bad and Skep around the corner " is that bad? " I asked not to take my eyes off them " huh? " Will look where I was looking and then smirked " lets visit them after we pay " he smiled innocently " ok? " I blinked several times trying to think what he was going to do.

After paying Oliver jumped on Will and gave him the biggest hug ever. " Thank you Uncle Wilbur! " Oliver smiled and Will just nodded " why don't we visit your other Uncles? " Will asked and Oliver nodded saying yes. we walked to Bad and Skep " hi Uncle..? " Oliver looked at me and I smiled " Uncle bad or Darryl and Uncle Skep or Zack " I said and helped Oliver down from Will's arms.

" What are you guys doing here? " Will asked and I knew the plan from then on " Wil- " I got cut off by him saying " you guys are dating right? " and I rolled my eyes then looked down with disappointment " yeah..? " Bad puts down the baby clothing and Skep holds Bad's hand " if you really want one- there is adoption! if not then you guys could go rou- " I cut him off by covering my hand over his mouth with an awkward smile.

" yeah no.. sorry for interrupting we will go now! " I smiled and pulled Will by the ear and held Oliver softly by the hand " really Will?! Why did you have to ask that- that was the most embarrassing thing in my life! " I rolled my eyes as he said ' ow!/sorry! Several times " yeah yeah " I shook my head. As we walked I let go after a few seconds.

We decided to get Ice-cream and Will will pay since he did 'that' in the store. As we walked I noticed Dream and Fundy holding hands laughing and sharing an ice-cream on a table. I sighed and looked away since my heart aced. " Are you ok? " Will asked and I nodded. After buying the Ice-cream we sat down two tables away from them.

" thank you for the Ice-cream Uncle Wilbur! " Oliver took a bite of his Ice-cream " you welcome " Will smiled and glanced at me since I wasn't eating my Ice-cream " George? why don't you eat your Ice-cream? " he asked and I tried to make a reason " um.. not hungry? " I started playing with my Ice-cream. 

" this was your idea " Will sighed and I looked down " I can't.. I miss him too much.. " I sighed laying back to my seat " George it's ok to miss him but.. you have to move on since he is with another guy- plus you got me~ heh, I would be the best boyfriend to be honest " Will smirked and I laughed a bit " what's a boyfriend? " Oliver asked and then me and Will shared a look before laughing.

" what? " Oliver took another bite " you'll find out in the future when you're about 11 years old " I said trying not to laugh " oh.. I'm so far from that " Oliver pouted and I laughed " come on lets take a pic then we'll post it like before! " Will took out his phone and me and Oliver smiled. I took out my phone then took a pic of Will then posted it on twitter saying ' on a date~ ' and then posted it.

" really? date? " he asked and I laughed softly " I mean, yeah! that's what you did before, didn't you? " I giggled and he rolled his eyes '' ok, ok, you got me " he laughed " papa? "Oliver called me " yes? '' I looked over at him " when will we go home? I wanna open my dino plush.. " I hugged the dino from the box ' why does the dino plush have to be in a box? it's just plushy!- ' I thought and sighed.

" We can open it now " I smiled and Oliver's eyes sparkled " yay! " he gave me his toy and I opened the toy carefully.

~.. 8pm going home ..~

" I'm so tired.. " I whispered " I bet everyone did.. see their all sleeping " he looked back then looked front again. I looked back and saw everyone sleeping but Niki " Niki isn't sleeping through " I giggled and Will laughed softly.

~.. finally home and already for bed ..~

" Night Oliver.. " I said, patting his head and then kissed his forehead " night.. " he said half asleep. I got up from the bed and left the room since I wasn't sleepy yet. As I reached down stairs I saw Skep, Bad, Niki, and Dream. " Where's Oliver? " Niki asked, " he is sleeping. He got tired since we were walking the whole day " I smiled sitting beside her.

" I really want to take him in a shopping spree " she smiled back " yeah no.. he might get spoiled and I don't like that at all- I don't raise kids like that " I laughed softly " makes sense " she shrugs " let's watch a movie " she looks at Skep and Skep nodded putting a movie on the screen. 

about 30 minutes of the movie everyone was sleeping except me and dream in the living room. " George? " Dream called me " yeah? " I looked at him " if you want to ask someone to.. " he paused and I raised my eyebrows " a date..? or something what would you tell them if you didn't meet them for a while? " he asked and I thought of it.

" well.. maybe ' it's been a while could we go on a date' or if you met them and already made a date but it didn't work out say ' hello, could we go on a date it's been a while and I would like to try to give it another chance " I said and he nodded " thanks " he stood up and went up stairs to his room. 

I sighed and decided to go to my room since I was getting sleepy. As I reached my room I laid down next to Oliver and noticed that Will wasn't there. ' maybe he is doing something.. don't think of it much ' I thought and then went to sleep..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIII!!! so yeah, I am not yet well but I am recovering right now and this chap took literally ALOT of days since I was sick- ok I hope you have a good day and good bye!!! <333