Chapter 7

George's POV 

~.. 4am ..~ 

BEEP 

          BEEP 

                    BEEP 

" I'm up! '' I said while turning trying to reach my alarm clock. " oh, come on.. " I turned more to the side and eventually fell on the floor " ow.. " I said, rubbing my arm. I sighed and finally turned off my alarm ' let's take a shower, dress up, eat, and double check everything in the bags ' I sighed and laid down on the floor for about 2 minutes before getting up to shower.

~.. after the shower ..~

I smiled as I got out of the shower since the shower was the best. I went to my room and opened the closet to see the left out clothing for today. After I got dressed I went to Oliver to wake him up. " Oliver~ wake up~ it's time to go to that airplane you wanted to go so bad " I giggled, shaking him a bit " r-really? " he looked up.

" yes and remember I got new clothes for you so you better have a shower quickly " I kissed him on the cheek " yay! " he said while getting out of bed. After Oliver's shower he was freezing cold so I got my hair dryer and turned it on to heat to make him warm a bit. " ok, hear you go~ " I gave him some clothes and his eyes sparked " wow! thank you thank you thank you! " he said hugging before going to the bathroom to get dressed.

As we were done I turned on the light then took a mirror picture with Oliver since we are the cutest. " papa I really love my outfit! " he smiled looking at the mirror with different poses " and~ you look cute in it " I smiled, hiding my laugh since he is doing different poses to the mirror. '' Come on, let's eat breakfast then double check things ok? " I reached out my hand to Oliver and he took it then nodded.

" ok, eggs and hot dogs, cereal, or pancakes? " I asked while wearing the apron " hm.. eggs and hot dogs please! " he said excitedly, getting up on the counter. " ok! " I said while getting the eggs and hot dogs from the fringe.

~.. After eating ..~

" papa, that was the best! " he said with a bright smile " thank you " I said with a proud smile " what's the food? " I heard a familiar voice across the room and looked to see who it was and it was Dream with Fundy. " it's just egg and hot dogs " I gave them a plate " ah thank you " Dream smiled " thanks George! Come on, let's sit in the living room. " Fundy took the plate from Dream's hand then pulled him to the living room.

I sighed since something hurts in my heart. " papa? you ok? " Oliver asked and I nodded silently " lets double check our bags come one " I smiled a bit helping Oliver down then went to my room with him. After checking all the bags Sap went inside my room.

 " George! come on- oh~ you two look nice! " he said since Oliver was wearing a green cardigan, white T-shirt saying ' froggy! ', white pants, white shoes, and a light green frog beanie. meanwhile me wearing a green cardigan with a frog attached on the left chest, white crop top ( his body was a slim type! ), white jogging pants, and green and white sneakers to match with Oliver. 

" Thank you! "Oliver said with a smile " Oliver can you carry your bag? " I asked and he nodded " let me help " Sap got one of the bags while Oliver left the room already " come on, the plane will take off in 2 hours lets go " he said and I nodded leaving the room then following him to the car.

" ok, who wants to sit in the front since I will be driving? " Sap asked and I didn't want to sit in the front since I will be with Oliver on the back. " I'll do it " Fundy went to the front seat leaving me, Oliver and Dream on the back. " ok that's settled.. get in! " Sap said and we either nodded or said yes.

~.. when they reached the air port ..~

" Oliver, George, wake up! '' Dream shakes us to wake up " I'm up I'm up! '' I said while rubbing my eyes and Oliver did the same " ok guys lets get on to that plane " Sap said and we all said ' yay! or woo! '. as we were done with this and that at the airport I can tell Oliver's favorite part of this airport is the stores.

" papa? can I buy candy's please! " he did those puppy eyes " oh my god.. ok fine I'll buy some chips as well " I laughed quietly " guys! We will buy some chips. Wanna come? " I asked before leaving with Oliver " yeah sure! " Fundy said while following us and eventually Sap and Dream followed.

" Thank you papa " Oliver said while opening his sour patch " your welcome and now we won't be hungry too much on the plane and off the plane " I said while putting the chips inside Oliver's backpack " papa? " Oliver called me " yes? " I answered with another question " where did our big bags go? " he asked and I kneeled beside him " well it's inside the airplane so don't worry " I laughed quietly.

" oh ok " he said, eating one of his sour patch " come on guys let's go! '' Sap called us " yay! '' Oliver said, running to Sap

~.. Once they got inside the air plane ..~

" How long are we going to stay here? " Oliver asked as I put his seat belt on " 9 hours " I said quietly " wow.. at least I have my I-pad " I said as he pulled his I-pad out " not too much I-pad ok? " I asked and he nodded. " I'll go to sleep for now.. I feel so tired.. " I yawned and I heard someone said " I'll take care of Oliver for now you sleep " I turned and saw Dream.

" thank you Dream.. " I said, closing my eyes and then eventually slept..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLOOO AND ITS TIME TO MEET UNCLE WILBUR NEXT CHAPTERRRR!!! I hope you love this story and I love you just so you know~ ok thank you for reading bye!!! <333