Chapter 14

George's POV 

~.. 7pm ..~

I was sleeping on Asher's shoulder until he woke me up by saying " George~ wake up, I have to go now " he shook his shoulder and I sat up while rubbing my eyes " mk.. " I smiled and noticed that Oliver is not on my lap anymore " where's Oliver? " I asked and looked around " he went outside with the others to eat since it was already 7pm " he smiled and helped me up from the couch.

" oh ok " I stood up and walked with him to the main door " ok, George bye! " he said and hugged me " bye, see you next time " I smiled and hugged him back " text me when you get home! bye! " I broke the hug and he walked away while waving a bye to me. 

I sighed and went inside then closed the door behind me. I went up stairs and heard a noise. my eyes widened and I went back down and ran to the kitchen. As I reached the kitchen I got a pan and laughed since I didn't know what I was doing. I went back up stairs and saw the shadow and when I was close to hitting the shadow the shadow stopped it.

" George- what are you doing? " the shadow figure was Dream " shit.. " I mumbled to myself and cleared my throat " I thought you were some random dude and stuff- so.. uh.. sorry I didn't mean to I thought all of you guys were outside eating- sorry again- I swea- " I got cut off by Dream giving me a quick peck. 

" WHA- " I shouted and he smirked " at least it stopped you from saying sorry to much " he winked and walked away ' no- no- no- this is worse then saying sorry to much-.. but.. what if he- WHAT IF HE LIKES- NO, NO, NO.. that will never happen.. BUT WHY DID HE DO THAT- THE FUCK!? ' I walked to my room with my legs wiggly.

As I reached my room I walked to the bed awkwardly and sat down. I got the pillow beside me and screamed on it. After making a tantrum I stopped since I got tired. I got my phone from my pocket and opened my Spotify playlist then started playing ' mother ' from Meghan Trainor. I sighed and sat up. I moved my head side to side to the beat and started to hum.

I stood up after a while and then started dancing but little moves. I smiled and started singing since I got the comb from the table. " woo! " I shouted and smiled.

Dream's POV 

" woo! " I heard George shout from his room. I smiled and it faded away fast when I saw our picture on our first date. I needed to delete this since I'm not with him anymore. ' Why did I kiss him.. ' I thought and sighed.

' I don't know if I still love him ever since he told the true story about Oliver and stuff.. am I really this dumb- I wanna be with him again but I'm with Fundy.. plus I think he doesn't like me but Wilbur.. I should check up on him. He is shouting his heart out- ' I thought and stood up from bed.

I walked to George's and Wilbur's room. I opened the door and saw George singing to ' from now on ' from the greatest showman. I laughed quietly and he turned towards me. He jumped and dropped the comb. " uh, sorry was I being too loud- " he said and I walked inside " no not really just came to check up on you " I smiled and gave him the comb that was on the floor.

" thanks.. " he said and I left the room. 

George's POV 

' aww.. never thought he would be this sweet ever since we broke up but he still has it in him ' I smiled and heard a door open so I went downstairs. " papa! " Oliver shouted and ran to me " Oliver! " I shouted and opened my arms. 

We both hugged each other and smiled. " ok! George, Dream, we brought you some food they will be on the kitchen counter! " Will shouted and walked to the kitchen " thanks! " I shouted back.

~.. 9pm ..~

" guys we have to go to bed, bye! " I said as I stood up from the couch with Oliver and heard ' ok bye!/bye goodnight!/goodnight! ' As we walked away. " papa? " Oliver called me " yes Oliver? " I looked down " why are you not with Uncle Dream even though you love him? " he asked and I sighed " um.. well.. if he doesn't like me and likes Fundy then I can't be with him even though I love him still " I kneeled down next to him.

" But that's not fair, " he looked down. " not everything is fair.. now let's go to bed " I smiled and stood up then walked to our room. As we were done dressing up and toothbrushing we laid down on the bed.

" good night papa " he hugged me and laid his head on my chest " good night " I smiled and hugged him back. After a few minutes he slept and I eventually slept..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hello! first chapter of the week and I will be making maybe Wednesday againnnn. so I hope you like it so far and sorry I had to add it, don't be mad at me oki- ok love you bye!!