Chapter 16

George's POV 

~.. next day 1pm ..~

It was the day to check the daycare since Oliver said yes and you already know I'm not too excited about it but I trust Will. " Oliver! Come on, let's go! " I shouted and Oliver came down stairs wearing his froggy outfit from last time.

" coming papa! " he shouted back while going down stairs " I'm excited! " He smiled and I smiled back " George, Oli lets go " Will said and we went inside the car. As we reached the daycare it seemed nice and playful. " wow~ " I heard Oliver say from the back.

" Cool right? '' Will said and Oliver nodded even though Will couldn't see. We parked in front of the daycare and I got out of the car. I went to the back seat to get Oliver out of his car seat and I gave him his bag as he went out of his car seat.

We entered the daycare and it was nice, neat, clean, and there were a few kids here. I smiled softly before talking to the owner of this daycare. " hello! you must be the parents of little Oliver? " she smiled and started tapping on the little I-pad " you can say that " I smiled .

" ok.. you can come in Oliver " the lady walked to Oliver and Oliver went behind me. I sighed and kneeled down beside him " Oliver.. you have to try something new! plus you even said that you really wanted to go here! " I smiled " b-but.. you will be away from me.. I don't want that to happen like what happened to me and the girl.. " he looked down.

My eyes widened since he remembered about my sister a little bit. " O-Oliver I would never leave you! you are the most important person to me.. so always remember that I would never leave you " I hugged him and he nodded. " so.. that means I can still stay here? " he asked and I nodded with a soft smile.

" mk.. " he broke the hug and held the lady's hand before going inside the play place. I was there still kneeled to the ground until Will put his hand on my shoulder. " George, come on.. I'll be ok " he helped me up and we walked to the car.

" If he likes it here, he could spend the night here so that you could have fun ok? " he said and I nodded. I went inside the car and we drove off. As we reached home Will wanted to stream with all of us in it so I agreed and we went to the living room to ask the others.

" You guys wanna do a stream with all of us in it? " Will asked and everyone said 'sure!/ok/let's get on with it bitchess ' we all laughed and went to the car. We reached Will's studio and started streaming. " YOOOO " Will said chaotically " HIII!! " I shouted on the mic and we all laughed.

" ok, today we are just going to stream and yeah? '' Will chuckled " how about let's try ' try not to laugh ' " Fundy mentioned and everyone agreed but the viewers have to choose the video. " ok, so! we will be trying not to laugh and you guys will pick the videos ok? '' Will raised his eyebrows and the chat is saying ' YEAAA/TOMMYYYY/💜💜💜💜 '.

" ok, start! " Will shouted and we all went to our seats until the first video came. we all laughed and laughed until Will spoke " how about lets do a little change? that change is water in your mouth " Will smiled and again everyone agreed.

As we started playing the game everyone was losing since one laughs everyone joins so we decided to play another game instead. Quackity insisted on playing Roblox so that it would be fun so we all agreed before he jumped off a building. As we were playing I felt like someone was staring at me so I looked around and catched Dream staring at me first.

I blushed and looked away like nothing happened. 

~.. 7pm ..~

After a while we decided to end the stream and eat dinner. " ok, sorry guys but we have to go see you in the next stream bye!! " Will shouted and we said bye as he said bye. He ended the stream and I remembered Oliver. I walked to Will and he raised his eyebrows in concern. " We have to pick up Oliver " I whispered and he nodded.

" guys we just have to pick up someone before eating alright? " Will shouted and everyone said ' yeah sure/ ok!/ aww.. I'm so hungry ' me and Will laughed softly then went inside the car. 

~.. after dinner.. at home ..~

" How was daycare Oliver? " I asked and his eyes lit up " it was the best they even said I could have a sleepover there! " he jumped on to the bed " maybe you can have a sleepover " I smiled and his eyes lit up " really?! " he shouted and pitched him softly.

" yup " I said quietly. He yawned and I yawned as well " papa.. good night.. " he laid down and hugged me. " good night love.. " I smiled, hugged him back, and then slept..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yoo!! how are you! so this chapter is 917 words only and sry about that I jus have a lot of school work to do- SO, see you on monday and byee!!! <3333