Chapter 13

George's POV 

~.. 5am ..~

" Hm.. " I groaned since I heard noise coming from the other room " are you awake? " Will asked and I looked up to see him using his phone " w-what are they doing? " I asked quietly and I pulled Oliver closer to my chest " they have been doing this ever since 4am " he sighed.

" What are they doing anyways..? " I asked again " um.. lets just say.. Dream is eating Fundy off? " he said while squinting his eyes while putting his phone down " o-oh.. " I said quietly " I'm so sorry George.. I think he moved on.. " Will laid down properly since he was sitting up on the headboard. 

" I-it's ok.. it's not like it's your fault it's mine.. " a tear went down my cheek " how is it yours? " he asked " well.. when my mother came to the house unexpectedly I panicked and didn't want Dream to know about my sister or maybe he will black mail me or her.. or something " I sighed.

" Oof.. maybe you should talk to him? '' Will said and I softly laughed " say's the person who said ' I think he moved on ' " I rolled my eyes and wiped my tears " ok, ok, sorry " he laughed and I joined in " come " he said while opening his arms. I sat up and went to his arms since I really missed all the hugs that Dream always gave me.

" Why are you doing this? " I asked and he scoffed " because I'm your friend! Duh " he hugs me tighter " I maybe even looked through your bags- " he cleared his throat " WHA- " as soon I was going to shout he covered my mouth " sh! you going to wake up Oli " he laughed softly.

I rolled my eyes and laid down comfortably to sleep. " Why are they not yet done? " I rubbed my hands to my face " you know I was asking the same thing- " I cut him off by saying " I'm going to cover my ear's I swear to god " I covered my ear's and I am not sure of what Will said but he just stood up and left. And then I slept~

~.. 10am ..~

" Papa! wake up! '' Oliver shakes me " George, someone is waiting for you outside " Will sit beside me " ok, ok, I'll go " I sighed ( George was wearing a hoodie that is 2x his size and shorts that are small meaning that you can't see the shorts ). I stood up from bed and went downstairs to see who it was.

As I opened the door I saw " Asher? " I blinked several times '' Darling I missed you so much! " he hugged me and I paused " w-what? h-how did you find me? " I asked while hugging him back " I saw your post and did a little tracking " he smiled.

' Ah.. yes.. my best friend that lives in London- well this is Asher William he is a gamer/hacker and he has been my best friend ever since kindergarten.. we haven't talked for awhile but we always connect every time we talk ' I thought. he broke the hug " I missed you so much, Darling~ " he smirked and I blushed " your still up with that name?! " I shouted and he nodded.

" Ash, stop- " I got cut off by Oliver hugging my leg " who is this? is he my soon to be son~ " he kneeled down next to Oliver " no! he is not and he is.. my- I'll tell you later " I smiled " come, just go to the living room " I rolled my eyes and he nodded. 

As we walked to the living room almost everyone was there so I decided to introduce Asher instead. " You look nice, " Asher smirked, " yeah, thank you! " I smiled " why are you wearing so short shorts you're showing too much " he said while pulling the hoodie down a bit " it's ok! almost everyone here is gay or Bisexual " I rolled my eyes and smiled at Oliver and Oliver smiled back.

Me, Oliver, and Asher either heard ' morning George!/hi Oliver, hi George!/morning!/whos this? ' when we entered the living room. " This is my childhood best friend, Asher! " I smiled and everyone said hi and hello. I was happy that he welcomed " George! wanna go-.. out? " Will asked and seemed like just finished washing the dishes since his t-shirt was kind of wet.

" Um.. sure! this is Asher by the way " I smiled " never mind lets go out later " Will smiled back while ruffling my hair " oh ok " I said and then I pulled Asher to the couch with the others to sit. " So~ you're still dating Dream? can I see him? " he asked while getting comfortable on his seat and he was right beside Dream so good luck to me..

" U-um.. me and C-.. Dream: Aren't dating anymore and he is right behind you " I laughed awkwardly " what.. he broke up with you? why? if it's a dumb reason I will kill him right now! " Asher said, eyeing Dream and Dream gulped " ok, ok, fine I'll tell you " I sighed letting Oliver lay down on my lap.

After telling the whole story I was tired of talking. who knew you could get tired of talking? " oh.. ok! I get it now " Asher calmed down and held my hand. ' don't worry we do that stuff, it's normal for us to do it! It's our friendship. what? don't lie and I know you do it with your best friend too. ' I thought and rolled my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I'm so close to healing but all of my sisters got sick and my sickness got worse.. maybe I will make 3 chapters each week! I promise 3 each week! I just feel so tired and lazy I'm so sorry but I guess see you on Monday?