iv. tonight, tonight

 chapter four.

( tonight, tonight )

Samaira was staring at her open suitcase in dismay, running a frustrated hand through her hair

Samaira was staring at her open suitcase in dismay, running a frustrated hand through her hair. Sure, she had said yes to the party but when she saw Marlene and Mary dressing up enthusiastically, she realised she barely had anything to wear. Nothing to wear. The girl huffed frustratedly, suddenly deciding not to go altogether. Marlene was wearing a cute black outfit with her hair open and Mary had opted for a leather skirt with a see-through net embellished top and her hair tied up in a high ponytail. Mary noticed the miserable-looking girl with her suitcase thrown open and immediately smiled widely.

"Holy Shit, Samaira are you finally deciding to join us for the party this year?" the girl asked excitedly, walking over to her.

"I meant to but I don't have anything to wear. I'll just pass." Samaira said with a casual shrug, tying her hair up in a bun but the scrunchie eventually fell out due to her short hair. "Fuck."

"Nonsense, the Samaira has planned to join us and we let it pass because of a silly outfit. I would never." Marlene said dramatically walking over to the duo causing Mary to roll her eyes at the immaturity.

Marlene and Mary began going through her clothes letting out a few gasps of awe at her traditional clothing. Samaira smiled at them and shook her head. But then Marlene suddenly spotted a Pink Floyd t-shirt and grinned pulling it out. Mary then pulled out a pair of tight low-rise leather jeans. The two girls handed those to her while Samaira looked at them uncertainly.

"Are you sure?"

Mary nodded and Samaira stood up, walking towards the bathrooms to change. The girl came out in a few minutes. The clothes hugged her body perfectly.

"Tuck it in. Loosely." Samaira did so and the two friends in front of her grinned.

"Oh my god, my gayness is acting up," Marlene said dramatically, clutching her chest exaggeratedly causing Mary to smack her head playfully.