vi. electric feel

chapter six

chapter six.

( electric feel )

"Well, who thought I'd live to see the day?" Sirius said with a chuckle, running a hand through his hair. "Samaira Nayal...so vulnerable...so wanting to be rescued..." he continued dramatically but Samaira plucked the cigarette from between his lips with a snap and threw it backwards, glaring at him.

"So what's your game, Black?"

"You...do my homework for a week and I'll help you...you know...be a bad bad child," he said with a filthy look, taking a swig from his bottle while Samaira grimaced.

"Alright, I guess."

"Ok, then tomorrow evening the seventh-floor hallway. Oh and tell Marlene to bring her shit," he said with a smirk and walked away leaving Samaira in shock.

She herself couldn't fucking believe what the fuck she had just done.

*

Sirius opened the dormitory door with a loud thud and scanned his surroundings. James was polishing his broom while Remus was already completing his homework causing Sirius to smirk. Peter was nowhere to be seen while Aryan was lying down on his bed with a cigarette between his lips and a snitch hovering above his head.

"Aryan," Sirius said, walking up to him with a sweet smile while the boy immediately scowled. "I hope you don't mind me inviting your sister to tomorrow's game."

"What is this? Some kind of revenge plan because I don't wanna fuck you?" the boy asked narrowing his eyes with a threatening glint while Sirius let out a low chuckle.

"Both the siblings. Always so presumptuous but no."

"Fine but just don't mention Nott at tomorrow's game," Aryan said wistfully, placing the cigarette between Sirius' outstretched fingers.

"You haven't told her about him?" James asked quietly, looking up with a stern look.

"She's my sister. I don't...I don't know...like it feels like she'll see me differently or what if she doesn't accept me for who I am? I feel like a fucking outcast...I don't know...it's easier with you all...I know but...I don't know." the boy said sadly, running a hand through his hair while Sirius gently squeezed his hand before his eyes glinted excitedly.