11

She stood with her head down in the motor when he came out from the room where he spent the night.

The light blue dem in was full of oil spots and dirt. They needed a wash. She reached further down and just like yesterday at the bar it revealed her skin. It looked soft. What was he thinking! He spotted the spine, holding his breath, she was really thin. It was worse than he had noticed at the bar.

When her eyes met his she dropped her tool by surprise.

"Good morning" He smiled amused.

His smile mad the anger flush through her veins. She had the feeling of her cheeks turning light red. God this man was annoying.

"Your car is almost ready" She announced sweeping light over the floor to take the Audis keys from a table.

"I just need to heat up the motor to see if you have done any damage to it"

"Wow wow wow wow!" She was headed straight to the drivers seat "What do you think you're doing?"

With a few strides he was suddenly not so far away from her.

"I... I need to take it for at test drive" Why the hell did she stammer! She never did that.

"I don't think so. It's my car remember" He reached out for the keys, but she moved her hand away from his.

"And you reak of bourbon"

"Please change" He said knowing that he had lost this discussion.

She wrinkled her nose not understanding why she would change.

"Your clothes" He pointed up and down her body "You're not going to sit in my leather cabin with that"

She was supprised by his words, she looked down at her pants. She always wore them when working in the garage.

She felt the sadness as she thought how he must think of her. The girl filled with dirt and oil. Faster than he had ever seen someone change clothes she went into the office and came back with the dark blue pants and the black hoddie from the other day in the city.

Was it the only she had.