24

She felt melted. Unsecure if her legs could hold her after his kiss.

Of course she had been kissed before, but she couldn't remember how it felt.

She just stod there like a dump person. Her cheeks flushed.

Why had he even kissed her? She was just a nobody and he was rich. Very rich apparently.

He had been very careful not stepping over any of her limits.

Such a gentleman.

She remembered how other guys just would have taken the chance to touch her butt or her breasts. He didn't.

"I should go home" She said with a soft voice. Not that she wanted. The heat he send through her body was warm and welcoming. But it was late, really late. There was no chance that her father would still be up by the time she came home. He was probably a sleep at the couch.

He pulled the Audi over in front of the garage. The lights where turned off, just as it should be at this time.
"You've been so quite?" He wondered. His mind where racing. Tons of questions.
She looked over at him. Unbuckling her seat belt, getting ready to get out of the car.
He was fast. She stepped out, just to find him standing there outside her side of the car.
"I'm sorry if I overstepped the line"
His eyes told her that he was telling the truth. She saw the insecurities in his eyes.

She nodded.
"I would really like to kiss you again" His eyes where warm and she new what she had to do, but instead she nodded.

He bend slowly down and let his lips meet hers. Once again she was surprised that his hands did not wander around her body. One hand at her neck and the other at her waist holding her closer.

He deepened the kiss. She lost track of time.
When they finally broke the kiss the both gasped for air.

His eyes looked so full of love, so caring.

Even tough she never experienced something like that before she still said.

"I'm really glad for the time we spend together today. But you really need to forget about me. I don't know what it is that you want with me, but this" She pointed with the finger in between them "Will never workout and you know that to."
He just stared at her. First she let him kiss her, and then she tell him to forget every thing about him. What was wrong with her?
"Goodbye Caden" She said and slipped inside the door to the garage. Leaving him on the street, alone, in the light from the Audi.

He drove all the way back to the city trying to convince himself that she was right.