8

She still had some black spots on her hands. Oil spots, they were impossible to clean off. Maybe she should have worn cloves, at least when she was in the bar.

It was past midnight when a voice she could not place said "Tripple wiskey"

She turned around and saw the man from the street. The man which car she just duck into out of the blue. The Audi.

She stod still, paralysed. What was he doing here?

"Are you deaf?" He asked to loudly, drawing attention from the other customers in the bar.

She shacked her head as she reached for the wiskey.

"is that the only wiskey you have?" His woice was irritated.

She nodded and poured the man a glass.

The wiskey was fine if you asked her, that was all they could afford here outside of the city.

"You seem to have lost your words?" His smile was not friendly.

She shrugged her shoulders "Maybe I don't feel like talking today"

She greeted a costumer in the other end of the bar. She smiled a warm and welcoming smile.

He downed the wiskey. The cheep likour burned in his troath. He held down a cough.

"Bourbon" He said loudly. Catching her attention from the other end of the bar.

She took down a bottle. The black t-shirt reveled a little of her belly skin when she reached up.

She was skinny, to skinny. Definitely not his type.

"Tripple?" She asked.

No friendly smile for him.

He nodded.

He downed the bourbon as he watched her taking a round in the bar collecting empty glasses. She was small talking to most of the customers. Did she really know them all?

She went out behind with the dirty glasses. Maybe he should leave. He definitely did not fit in. But where should he go? His care was broken.

He held his glass out once she came back.

"Bourbon?" She asked.

He nodded. He did not care. Wiskey or bourbon it did not matter.