12

She jumped into the drivers seat. Studied the car with both hands and eyes. She took the luxury in. She had never been in a car like this.

She started the motor. Hear the sweet sound of it.

She jumped in the seat as he slided into the passenger seat. His eyes caught hers. Her eyes were full of light, passion and more feelings than he had ever seen in someone before.

"Did you think it let you drive alone?" His smile was teasing. But it only made the light in her eyes dissappear. She turned her attention to the car and smoothly went out to the road taking the right.

"Is there a place in near where they serve breakfast?" He did not look at her but kept his eyes on the road. He was not used to drive with someone and it made him restless.

"No. But there's a grocery store near by"

She pushed the engine harder until they had reached it. The Audi looked wrong in the parking spot which where almost empty.

At this time of the day, country people was doing other things than picking up breakfast.

She headed straight to the oatmeal when he stopped her.

"The bread is over there?"

"I know I'm just having oatmeal"

He studied her face, she was serious. No wonder she was so thin if that was what she ate.

"Let my buy you breakfast" He said to his own surprise. "after all you are fixing my car"

She nodded.

He had bought there different types of meat, butter and way to much bread for the two of them.

It filled the desk in the office.

She had cleared it for papers. Unpaid bills. She had tossed it in the drawer. She would regret it later.