The healing has begun

When Leo woke he immediately noticed he was in the med-bay of the lair, at first he didn't understand why he was here but when he flipped up the blanket and saw his bandaged leg all the memories came flooding back.

He pulled out the Iv and swung his legs, or well leg he guessed, over the bedside and considered. On one hand he should stay in bed but on the other hand the quicker he learned to walk without his left leg, the quicker he would be able to help again (And get out of his family's metaphorical hair).

He grabbed the bed railing and set his leg down, when he wobbled a bit fear fell over him, he knew if he fell he would surely wake someone up. When he stopped wobbling he was ready to take a step but someone clearing their throat, "You know trying to walk right now is stupid right", Donnie said stepping into the Med-bay, "Now we're gonna get you back on hat bed or I'll let Raph know that your tryin to waltz out of here", Leo didn't need to be told twice he stayed himself as best he could before he used his arm strength to hope up on the bed.

"Now I want you to explain why the actual fuck you thought walking away while youve been knocked out cold for 2 day, severely dehydrated and starving, AND to to it all off apart of your leg is gone!", Donnie said in a cool but clearly pissed tone, if Leo didn't have half the brain cell he did he would have sassed his twin back but he would have had half that brain cell.

He stayed siglent as Donnie walked over with antibiotics, water, and new bandages, "I'll have Mikey whip you up something to eat once I'm done, just know that Raphs gonna be in an quote unquote mother chicken mode", His sibling said as he started to unwrap the bandages, Leo hissed out in pain and closed his eyes out of instinct.

He felt something tap his arm and open his eyes to see the water bottle Donnie had brought over earlier, "I'll give you a few seconds to drink, then I'm gonna put the new bandages on, Okay?", the softshell spoke in a clear yet soft tone, the slider nodded, opening the bottle and drinking the cool water, which now he realized he needed so badly.

Once he was done drinking and twisted the cap on the bottle cap back on, the other twin started on wrapping the new bandages, the slider hissed out in pain again but made sure not to move while his twin did they're job

Once his twin was done they stood up, "What do you want to eat?", Donnie asked as he helped Leo sit up careful to not disturb the slider's leg. "A salad with apples and berries sounds really awesome right now", Leo spoke out in a flat tone, not letting the pain from his leg seep into his voice.

Donnie nodded and started to walk away but quickly turned around and gave something to their twin, a tablet with jupiter jim movies all set and ready to watch on it. Leo smiled widely and turned towards his brother who was already walking out the door.

He was about to press play but then he heard his twin's voice, "'Oooohhhh Raph, guess who's awake???"

Sometimes Leo wishes he could punch his twin