A little check in

Hello everyone, the gods have let me live another day,

and I'm about to make it everyone problem. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leo hadn't touched his swords since the accident. It made sense why they and their powers are the reason he had lost a little more than half his leg. But he felt weak without them, like he's losing a connection with them. When everyone was asleep, he snuck out of the med bay and walked to his room, there on the wall was his two Katanas.

He felt a bit of fear (or dread he couldn't tell) as he stared at his weapons he had grown to love. He sucked in a breath and used his crutches to walk over, grabbed one of the swords, and sat back. He ran his fingers over the cold metal and felt the power spark through his fingers. He let out a sigh as he pointed the sword out in front of him.

He felt what could be described as electric zaps of his power's cousin from his veins to his skin. He opened his eyes and saw a portal start to open, little zaps of electricity popping off said portal, then a mental image of the portal closing and slicing his leg. He threw the sword to the side and grabbed his head.

(Weak)

(Too sensitive)

(GROW UP)

Leo grabbed his crutches and stood up, 'I just need sleep' , Leo walked out leaving the abandoned on his bed. He walked back to the med bay in silence, unshed tears following. Once he made it to the med bay, he practically threw himself onto the bed. Once he put his crutches on the side of the bed he curled up and brought all the way to his face

'All I need is sleep....'

And with that, he fell into a dreamless sleep.