A good therapy session

It had been two weeks since the talk between the two siblings and Raph had found all four of them a therapist in the hidden city. Leo had his first appointment a couple days after and he's getting a bit better, he's also getting used to using his crutches. Mikey has been cooking a bit more, trying more recipes and ingredients, Donnie has been coming out of his lab a bit more and has been hanging out with the three of them a more. Today is Raph's first appointment and to say she was nervous was an understatement, she knew that he needed this but it didn't stop her nerves.

She found the office pretty quickly as her and her dad had been taking the other three to their appointments. She knocked on the door and a dragon yokai answered, "Ah Raph, right on time! Come in and sit down!", the yokai moved out of the way for the mutant to come in the office

The office was a cool blue color with tiny painted starts along the walls and gold swirls on the ceiling. There was a desk in the corner covered in paper, a couch in the middle of the room with a chair and table beside it, bookshelves filled with books, and bing bag chairs sitting in the 2 corners across from each other.

Raph stood there awkwardly as the dragon yokai closed the door, "please lay down and we'll get started today", the yokai said, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder and giving her an even more comforting smile. She smiled nervously and laid down on the couch on her stomach, she heard the yokai sit down and clear their throat, "As you know I'm Zip, my pronouns are they/he, and I'm your therapist, what about you?"

Zip spoke in a clear tone and turned to Raph with a smile on their face, "Well you know I'm Raph, I use She/her pronouns, and I'm happy and nervous to be here", Zip hummed and wrote something on their clipboard

"Well, you don't have to talk about anything bad that happened if you're not comfortable,  we don't even have to talk if you want, we're going at your pace", Raph smiled at the kind words and thought about it for a second, fidgeting with her fingers as she did so.

"I'm not too comfortable talking about my past just yet, but I do wanna talk", Zip hummed and had a look as if they were thinking about something, their face then brightened and turned to the giant turtle once again, "how about a favorite memory with yourself or others."

And just like that Raph begun talking about how her baby brothers at a lemon once and the way their faces scrunched up after, time like seconds and soon it was time for the mutant to head home.

"Oh, before you go I wanna give you something I gave your other brothers", Zip raced over to the desk, opened the top drawer, and shuffled through it. Once they found what they were looking for, they closed the drawer and walked over to the turtle. "Can you open your palm really quick", Raph did as the yokai said and they dropped a fidget toy into her palm, "I hope this helps with any fidgeting."

Raph began to fight with it, quickly finding it captivating, "well I hope you're doing well at our next appointment", Raph quickly nodded and smiled, "same to you Zip."

Once the door to the building shut Raph began walking back to his home, feeling a little lighter than before.