Epilogue

Epilogue

Wei Wuxian's eyes squinted at the bright light after regaining his consciousness.

He sat up, noticing the unfamiliar place he is currently in. Without his sword nor any yellow talismans, he was defenseless.

He grew cautious of his surroundings and stood up, scanning the flower field that that filled his vision.

"Where am I?"

Wei Wuxian is confused. Wasn't he supposed to be at the beach? A-Yuan..? What about A-Yuan?!

There wasn't even a single person to ask to. It is only him alone in this beautiful flower field.

He looked down at his body and saw nothing but his clothes that he wore earlier. There are no signs of blood and his body did not feel any pain either.

"I'm dead aren't I?" He asked himself, thinking how Wei Yuan looked utterly traumatized upon seeing him die.

But he knew.

He knew to himself that whether his precious Wei Yuan will forgive him or not, he did not regret his choice.

Wei Wuxian would sacrifice himself over and over again for his son.

After all, isn't that what a father would do?

The dead man followed the path that lay in front of him. It led him to a forest and without thinking too much about it, he entered.

He surprisingly felt calm and peaceful. Is this supposed to be death?

With each step he takes, the less he is wary of his surroundings.

When he got out of the forest, he noticed a foot of a large bridge. He went near and began crossing it.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help but get skeptical in his own decisions. Heck, he did not even try to think which path to take!

"Am I in the right way?"

As he finally arrived at the top of the bridge, he noticed a very familiar man waiting for his arrival.

His 'mourning clothes', his shining golden orbs, his impassive expression, and as well as the infamous Gusu Lan forehead ribbon on his forehead.

"Lan Zhan..."

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian cried, running towards the man and wrapping his arms around his torso.

Lan Wangji immediately hugged back, burying his face in the other's neck. "Wei Ying..."

The black robed man cupped Lan-Er Gongzi's face and stared at him in all seriousness. "You're really great. I like you."

Hearing this, Lan Wangji's eyes widened slightly.

"Or in other words, I fancy you, I love you, I want you, I can’t leave you,
I whatever you."

Lan Wangji tightened his hold on the other who wrapped his arms around his neck. His loving gaze can only see the stars in his eyes.

"I want to night-hunt with you for the rest of my life. Though we can't possibly do that anymore..."

"..."

"And I want to sleep with you every day. I swear it’s not the heat of the moment or joking around like I’ve done in the past. I’m not doing it out of gratitude either. Anyways, it’s not because of anything else. I really just like you so much I want to sleep with you. I don’t want anyone but you—it can’t be anyone but you. You can do anything you want to me, however you like it. I’ll accept everything, as long as you’re willing to…"

"..."

"Lan Zhan I died a virgin."

There was a pregnant pause. Wei Wuxian had his jaw dropped at the sight. He couldn't believe it was Lan Wangji that was in front of him.

The man was...laughing.

Wei Wuxian almost convinced himself that this was an impostor if not because of the familiar spiritual energy waves inside his body.

When Lan Wangji retired from his laughter, he brought up a hand to caress Wei Wuxian's cheek.

"...fancy you..." Lan Wangji repeated in a hoarse voice.

"Yes!" The other nodded.

"...love you, want you..."

"Yes!"

"Cannot leave you… do not want anyone but you… it cannot be anyone but you!" He repeated Wei Wuxian's words.

The other did not waver, sticking firmly to his response everytime. "Yes!"

By this time Lan Wangji's face was nearing the other. Lips only centimeters apart from each other.

"Mark your words."

With that, Lan Wangji slammed his lips onto Wei Wuxian's own.

- End -

For those who read this book, thank you very much it really encourages me to write more and finish this book :)