CHAPTER 8

HI GUYS THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT. I AM CURRENTLY WRITING A NEW STORY BUT I'M NOT GOING TO LEAVE THIS STORY THE NAME OF THE NEW STORY"MY IMMORTAL ✅. THANK YOU GUYS 😘.

...........

..........

Anthonio
.......

....
"General your sister has been involved in an accident and is now resting at the hospital under the care of CEO Alan Crest" Lieutenant Seidy said to Anthonio.

    That man I don't like him and why don't trust him with my sister since my sister met him trouble always come. And now he's taking my spot as the closest to my sister mhm he's got some nerve.
........

Crystal
.IN THE HOSPITAL.....

'knock knock knock"

" Come in ". I said as I arranged the plates on the rack.

" Looks like my sister is doing so well without me" Anthonio smirked.

I quickly ran to hug Anthonio like someone was gonna take him away and yes they always do , like some of his army men will call for a mission and it is soooo annoying.

"So how's my little sister been doing?"

" I've been okay nothing's really happening" I said with a light chuckle.

" So is he taking care of you well cause if he's not I might as well kill him" Anthonio said in a caring yet confident manner.

"Oh..Alan, he treats me well better than you do". I said while rolling my eyes.

"Is that so ,okay I'm not buying you pastries, dresses,cookies and the limited edition Gucci bag when I come back from my mission "
Anthonio said while using his fingers to count each of them.

That is literally insane my limited edition Gucci bad,my pastries,my cookies and my dresses hell no! It's better if I just please him." I am so wrong anthonio you're the best and you treat me very well".

" That's better" Anthonio said with a wide but sexy grin.

AT THE LANS MANSION

" Mr Lans, Old Elder Lans has arrived". Said Butler Lu.

  Eric looked a bit bothered as to why his father is coming to the Lans Mansion. Since his mother died his father has never come to see him but he cherishes Cecile and Crystal very much."Okay I'm on my way " Eric said as quickly picked up his phone ".

................

Eric sat down on the couch before taking a deep breath." Father what brings you here?" Eric said in a polite yet disturbed manner.

Old Elder Lans cleared his throat signaling something to Eric Lans .

" My apologies, Old Elder Lans what brings you here?" Eric said again but this time addressing his father in a different way.

Ever since Eric's mother died he insisted he be called Old Elder Lans but it's rumored that the reason why he's called that is because of his wife.

Breaking Eric out of his thoughts Old Elder Lans signaled his personal assistant and whispered something into his ears in which he nodded.

"Is my Emily at home?" Old Elder Lans asked.

"No Old Elder Lans...... she has moved in with Alan Crest" Eric said while being distracted.

" So quickly I came to see her and her mother but looks like she's in a hurry, I picked a good man indeed".  Old Elder Lans said with a sad laugh while Eric sat there totally wasted . He really thought his father came to see him but truly that's just a wild facade.

" I will be staying here for  a while before I travel to England" Old Elder Lans said while standing up to leave to his designated room.

Eric stood up and gave a slight bow before saying okay. As it was a tradition for their family.

AT THE CREST COOPRATION.

Annie walked about her department asking if anyone has heard anything about crystal as she has not been able to call her.
" Why is this fish not answering my call I'm going to eat her very soon".

................
LIAM POV

" Liam inspect the Art and design department" Alan said as he hanged up.

This boy!

Okay I'm just going to walk around and who knows I might see some beauty today that's not much to handle is it..

"Okay everyone please behave yourselves CEO Liam of Hemsworth industry is inspecting our department so please behave at your best". The Head of the Art and Design Department Mrs Meyu said with a smile.

LIAM HEMSWORTH A YOUNG AND VIBRANT BACHELOR FRIENDS TO ALAN CREST AND ALSO IN A BUSINESS ALLIANCE WITH HIM AND A CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND KNOWN TO LIKE WOMEN.

Annie looked up CEO Liam Hemsworth before the inspection and whoa was he got she kept on scrolling on his pictures until being interupted.

"Looks like I have a secret admirer and a beautiful one" Liam said with a sexy grin.

Annie turned to see a photocopy of what she was looking at she turned to face her system and turned back to Liam before cleaning her eyes and Liam's laughter filled the room attracting attention from the other employees.

"Next time just ask to see me these pictures come down every two days and new ones come out but when you see me I won't come down like the pictures". Liam said with a wink before leaving.

Leaving Annie in daze some female employees rushed to Annie's desk to ask what happened with their ear blowing shrieks.

But all that seemed irrelevant to Annie because a hot guy just winked at her and said like forty words to her.

I know right... weird

...............

Liam entered Alan's office again without knocking but that .. Alan has gotten used to.

"Alan I have a favour " Liam said while twirling himself if the chair.

"No" Alan said.

"Hey c'mon you don't even know what it is" Liam said with a pout.

"I know it's a girl " Alan said while typing some documents.

"Okay you got that one right but this is very special" Liam said.

"Tell me something I don't know". Alan said sarcastically.

"She's fair and a little bit tall and is the Art's and Design Department, Please just help me do this one I'll repay you" Liam said with a pleading face.

"Okay fine just this once" Alan said as he picked up his phone to call the head of the department of the Art and Design.

..............

" Ma'am Miss Lans is currently recovering at the hospital".

"Okay".

This girl thinks she can take everything from me I'd love to see her suffer in pain..and regrets.......

Who's the mystery woman and what does she want with crystal???

SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE PLEASE VOTE, FOLLOW, COMMENT LOVE YOU 💓

WORD COUNT: 1 1 0 2.

😊😊😊😊