CHAPTER 10

...........
A/N: hi guys I'm so happy that we have reached chapter 10 at least it's something right I'll also look like a lot of support Thank you 😊🙂😊🙂😊😊😊😊🙂🙂😊 so much.

CRYSTAL LANS.

  I woke up having some bad cramp I guess my period has come. I took my bath as I wondered what Alan was doing. I wore a blue sweatpant with a matching sweater .

I laid back down on my bed feeling sick my complexion was turning white and my body was getting hot. I curved into a ball  letting the pain drown me.

ALAN CREST.

  I looked at the window as I spaced out. I couldn't sleep last night I just kept thinking about her . Sometimes I actually feel like I'm falling in love with her but that can't be right can it?
   I walked downstairs hoping to hear her talking to the maids but  I didn't even smell her meaning she wasn't downstairs but in her room. Okay.
   I summed up enough courage and knocked on the door but there was no answer I knocked again but still no answer I weighed the pro's and con's of wether I should enter her room, and my answer was no what if she was bathing.
..........
  I waited for another one hour but Crystal never left her room I became worried so I decided to enter her room.

  I saw Tesorino lying on the bed looking so lifeless I rushed towards her and saw dried tears on her face, her eyebrows were creased as her hand was on her stomach. I called her name several times but she just hummed.

Okay thank God she's alive.

I felt her temperature and it was very hot. "Patricia!!". I shouted for a maid while checking for the reason why she was like this and my eyes spotted a pink wrapper in the dustbin I picked it up and it was labeled.' Molped Sanitary Pads Good for Women's Period '.

"Yes Mr Crest you called for me" . A middle aged woman said with her head down.

  "Patricia what's the meaning of this " Alan said extending the wrapper to Patricia.

"Sir it looks like Young Madam is on her p-period ". Patricia said while stuttering.

" Is that what is making her like this.... In pain".

"Yes sir"
......
" So what can I do to ease the pain?". Alan asked.

" Well we have ginger tea,hot water bottles on her stomach....."

" Let's start with the ginger tea get me an apron".

Patricia's mouth was left wide open as Alan has never entered the kitchen in the last five years and here he was doing it for  young madam.

......

As Alan entered the kitchen all the chefs and maids currently in the kitchen stared at Alan in shock.
Alan ordered everyone out as he watched a video on how to prepare it .  It was a little bit difficult for him to find the ingredients in this massive kitchen but he overcame that.

CRYSTAL LANS.

I was feeling so weak when alan came into the room. When he called my name I only hummed to show him that I'm still alive.
I moved a little when Alan entered into the room with a flask and a bowl of ginger tea.
"Baby I need you to do something for me" Alan said while dropping the flask on my bed side table.
And i hummed

"I need you to be strong for me... okay?" Alan says while sitting beside me.
And I hum again.

Alan picked up a spoonful of ginger and brown sugar and blew air onto it and brought it close to my lips .

................
Liam Hemsworth
.......

Liam came to the Crest Cooperation again to see his secret admirer.  He went to Annie's department but she wasn't there.

"Hey beautiful ladies have you seen a woman with light brown hair and red eyes" Liam said with a smile.

The female employees he asked blushed before saying she was currently in trouble with the Art's and Design Department Manager and he was going to fire her.

......

"How could you be so careless to mix up these documents?!" Mr Martin the Head of the Art and Design Department yelled. " I can't even wait for CEO Crest to fire you instead I'll take out the trash myself you're fired!"

Annie bursts into tears as she tries begging Mr Martin. "Sir please just one more chance... please".

"Get out!!" Mr Martin yells as he pushes Annie with force causing her to fall down.

"Mr Martin Luther.... Since when did Heads of department s have the right to fire anyone?". Liam asks as he walks right through the door.

"Mr.. Mr Hemsworth what brings you here". Mr Martin asks trying to hide the nervousness in his eyes.

Liam ignores his question and stands face to face with him." Not only did you break a rule but you also pushed my woman to the ground... don't you have a little respect. I think the one that needs to be fired is you".

Mr Martin fell down on his knees and tried to beg Liam but Liam dissed him and called the security.

" Are you okay?" Liam said with his hands stretched out to Annie.

Annie was in awe of what just happened, she was supposed to be fired but instead Mr Martin got fired.

"Hello?...earth to Miss Misouri" 

"I'm sorry I zoned out a bit" Annie said with a cheek smile .

"Go out on a date with me" Liam said with a smile while Annie was left stupified . That wasn't even a question it was like a command!

...........

"Charles Mo....I only released you out of prison for one reason so don't go dwadling  around....I'm watching you".

"Yes ma'am".

What do you think about this ship name ..cralan?

Should Annie and Lian be together?

Is Charles Mo really going to kill Crystal Lans?

A/N: thanks for all the support,I love you all and I wish for more votes,followers and more... I love you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙂❤️❤️🙂🙂❤️💖