CHAPTER 4

"Stop right there"  As I heard those words my body froze and I didn't know what will happen next....
The man was about to touch me but I quickly took his hand and pinned him to the wall when I realized what I was doing I dropped him on the floor and ran away.
......
NEXT DAY

Alan
............
"Oh my God I can't stop laughing Alan". A girl beat you up the almighty CEO Alan Crest "Liam laughed
..
I glared at Liam as i stood up and walked away. Although i had the chance to sue that girl I didn't want to and I can't just say why.

Crystal
....
Today I woke Up feeling so happy and I just don't know why. I stood in front of my mirror and adored my dress and how it fits my shape. I wore a tennis skirt with white long socks and some white  sneakers with my sweatshirt. Although I was working but I never heard that designers can't dress like their designs.

I packed my bags and hurried downstairs so I can get my packed lunch

I packed my bags and hurried downstairs so I can get my packed lunch . I don't have time for breakfast and I like eating my mom's food for lunch and if I don't get downstairs first, Anthonio will take the bigger one.
....
"Yes!!" I said with excitement. Antonio isn't here.
After sometime Anthonio came to the kitchen with a frown on his face.
"Why do you have the bigger lunch. I'm a man and your a woman I need more strength.
"Sorry Anthonio but my belly doesn't agree. I winked at him and took my car keys and left him.
....
I played my kpop music while singing along although i was saying rubbish,who cares WHAT YOU'RE CONFIDENT ABOUT NO ONE CAN TALK BAD ABOUT IT.
  I stopped at a cafe near CREST COOPRATION to get coffee for myself and my colleagues, then I saw a person I didn't want to see.....    It was that Ocean blue eyed guy and for some reason I felt embarrassed. As I collected the bag of coffee . I bumped into someone and my coffee spilled, not on my clothes but on his I was very annoyed and embarrassed. the guy looked annoyed and when I looked up it was that  ocean blue guy. I ducked my head in embarrassment and pulled some cash from my purse and gave it to him as I ran away with speed.
......
IN MY DEPARTMENT
....
"Guys I brought coffee!" I said as I walked to my table. Everyone  surrounded my desk and I gave coffee to everyone . I gave a milkshake to Ann because she doesn't like coffee.
Everyone thanked me and I was proud cause I was the mother and at the same time the baby among my colleagues.

I sat on my chair and took my design paper and started drawing some designs. I have like twenty design books where my designs are but I never had the chance to create and wear them. watch people wear my clothes for modelling any but one day I will.
.....
Alan's POV
.....
"What -the " my body was rooted to the ground. I was annoyed and angry but I didn't shout. Her scent just calmed me. she's not like all those pretty wannabes she's just simple and natural but should I judge so quickly. I looked at the money in my hand and smirked as I turned to see her running out of the cafe I didn't know if I should cry or laugh because my designer clothes were new.. And I didn't still get her name....tch.

I was supposed to stay and supervise the work in CREST COOPRATION DESIGNS. But I guess it'll be tomorrow because of some....girl. My thoughts were interupted by the sound of my phone ringing.