CHAPTER 9

..............

" Ma'am Miss Lans is currently recovering at the hospital".

"...........okay".

This girl thinks she can take everything from me I'd love to see her suffer in pain..and regrets.......

AT THE LANS MANSION

.....
"Father is there anything else you want." Cecile said while serving some snacks for Old Elder Lans.

Old Elder Lans smiled before patting her back. "Don't worry dear I'm alright".

..........

......

Eric sat on a chair looking devastated and worried." Eric is everything alright?" Cecile asked taking a seat next to him.

Eric hesitated a bit before explaining everything to Cecile." The Mo family is threatening us to leave New York because of Charles Mo being in prison. Our stocks are going low and we are almost at the state of bankruptcy".

Cecile hugged him while reassuring him everything will be okay when it actually wasn't.

...........
Crystal.
........................
  Today is very stressful. To enter into the crest family I have to learn some languages especially Italian language,I have to how to dance and everything is so stressful.

I closed my book as I recited a phrase in Italian language."Amore mio".

I paused and my eyes met with Alan's he looked  suprise  but he smiled and leaned at the table." Do you know what you said Tesorino" .

I opened the book to look for the word I said but unfortunately it wasn't there. I raised my head and stared at him in the eyes." You called me 'my love' " .

I lowered my head feeling a bit flushed ." And do you know what I said". Alan asked.

And I shaked my head as a sign of no.

He leaned in closer with our lips almost touching"I said my little treasure".

  Our eyes locked for some seconds before I stood up and sat on the couch."when did you come back I thought you were at a meeting".

  Alan took a seat opposite me."I was until I heard my Tesorino was having a hard time understanding some languages"

Okay he was getting used to calling me that.

" Old Elder Lans asked us to visit him so get ready and besides I put a dark green dress on your bed I think it will look the best on you". Alan said withe a wink then left the study.

........
Annie
............
On a Call
...

Annie: Crystal how could you do this to me. you didn't even tell me you had an accident.

Crystal:I knew you would shout at me that's why I didn't tell you.

Crystal: I am Sorry

Annie: I forgive you but you have to take me out for dinner tonight.

Crystal: I can't take you out tonight I have to visit Grandpa tonight.

Crystal : How about tomorrow okay?

Annie:Okay fine bye take care of yourself I love you.

Crystal: Love you too.

.

....

I perfected my make up before picking up my silver purse as I was about to pick up my phone Alan entered my room with a box in his hand . He looked at me in awe before he held my hand ,opened the box and there it was a diamond necklace.

He removed the hook and wore it on my neck. He looked at me and kissed me on my forehead while whispering Terosino.

He sure is getting addicted to that word.

At the Restaurant
.........

We  into the High Class Restaurant led by a waitress to a private room where my grandpa is.

"Old Elder Lans is in the room Mr Crest" the waitress said with a smile.
Of course she was one of THE GIRLS that fawn over Alan and the fact that she didn't even pay attention to me was annoying.

I grabbed Alan's hand with a smile and said thank you. I could see she was angry but I didn't really care she shouldn't even be fawning over something that's not hers.

We walked into and saw to old but strong men sitting down and talking. I didn't really expect Old Master Crest or preferably Grandpa to be there but what can I do?

I walked over to them on a steady pace." Good Evening Old Master Crest and Old Elder Lans". With Alan doing same

" I told you not to be calling me that Crystal" Old Master Crest said with a light frown.

" And who on earth refers to their Grandpa like that". Old Elder Lans added.

I raised my hands not to high as a sign of surrender" I'm sorry Grandpas" I said with a chuckle.

I took a seat next to Alan and we all discussed about politics and the rest which I wasn't to interested in.

" Crystal where are you working at?" Old Master Crest asked with a smile.

I dropped my wine glass before I spoke" I work at the Art and Design Department at the Crest Cooperation". I said with a smile.

Alan's eyes widened at the words I spoke earlier on while Old Master Crest clapped

" Would you want a higher position crystal?" Old Master Crest asked with a smile.

I frowned"  Not really Grandpa I like to gain things myself and not rely on background connections.

  Old Master Crest beamed in excitement while Old Elder Lans added" that's why she left L.C because she doesn't want our name".

"You're getting the wrong idea Grandpa" I said .

...........

The dinner was great but Alan was really quite unlike his usual self he even went to the restroom a few times which made me worry .

.....

" Go and bail Charles Mo out of prison and bring him here . He is the one that would kill her".

" Yes ma'am".

What does this mysterious woman want and what does she want with Charles??!

Thank you for the votes and for reading but I would like if you comment more thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Word Count : 1005