1

(Am I the only one, if the Idols are playing mafia game wanting the mafia win?)

The weather was cold. 5 highscoolers were sitting in the cafeteria, and were talking about what the next classes theme would be.

"I hope we would do something interesting, and not learning about some actors. I choosed acting class, because I wanna be an actress and not a historical!", said Jiwoo.

"I choosed this class, because all my friends were going. Somin, what do you wanna do after class?", asked Minnie.

"Umm, maybe drinking some Bubble Tea. Anybody wanna come?", you smiled.

"Yeah sure!!", Kyujin jumped and clapped her hands in joy. Then you heard a familiar sound. It was the bell. You jumped up and whit your besties headed to acting class.

__

The teacher was standing in the middle of the room, like he had something interesting for the today's lesson. In the classroom were 20 girls. Boys were not interested in acting. You were sitting next to Minnie, so if the classes were boring you still wasn't bored because of Minnie. 

"Welcome again, to another class of the year!", greeted the teacher. "I have a very interesting game for you!", Minnie shook your hand and smiled.

"The rules are a bit confusing, but the game is easy. It's like a mafia game, but in real life. We have 3 mafias, 1 doctor, a person with endless lives and the citizens. Here are cards, you are going to choose one and get your roles. The cards are going to get you powers. The doctor can bring 3 people back to live, that means the mafia must kill, in the real life."

Sullyoon raised her hand. "But professor! What if the mafia refuses to kill? And we are supposed to kill each other?? What did our parent's said??", panicked Sullyoon.

"Your parents wont know about it. And everyone gets 3 lines on their hands. The lines on the hands of the mafia are disappearing day by day, and after they have no more, they will die. The lines are getting back, when they kill someone. The citizens have lines too and a line disappears, when they got killed. And you can't get out of the school building. It's closed. Everyone is in their homes. I disabled the network, so you can't contact anyone. And another thing! Every night you need to come back here, to vote out someone. If you think she is the mafia you need to vote her out. You will have a discussion time, and after you are voting. Who gets voted out, will got into a room, and will disappear, after that I'll say, if the person was a mafia, or not. So here are your cards." 

Sullyoon started to cry helplessly and Soyeon jumped up.

"I won't kill my friends! I wanna go home my parents will search me!", screamed Soyeon.

"No, they won't. I said, that we are going to have an excursion. And you don't need to kill your friends if you are a citizen.", smiled the teacher.

You were sitting silent. Your hands were shaking, you don't wanted to die, like everybody else. The teacher was standing front of you and showed the cards. You was supposed to choose one. You pulled the pink one out. On the back of the card was:

Doctor