8

You and Miyeon voted Soyeon, tough you suspected Garam too.

"And, finally! someone got voted out!", the teacher was really happy. Soojin, was voted out.

She started crying, like crazy.

"Why? Tell me! WHY? Why me? WHY WOULD I KILL SHUHUA?????", nobody answered her. Everyone sat in silence. You looked at Garam, she was also crying. 

The teacher stood up, and took Soojin away.

"Garam. You know, what did Shuhua say to Soojin?", asked Yuqi.

"Yes. And I know, you made a big mistake. She was not the killer.", she cried even more. "Soojin loved Shuhua since 1st grade... you know how... Shuhua confessed her, that she felt the same... SHE WAS NOT THE KILLER! I'M SURE!", she screamed, while her eyes were watering crazily.

Everybody was silent.

"She still could be the killer. Maybe she didn't love her anymore.", said Minnie.

"F*CK YOU ALL!", Garam shouted, and ran away. 

You looked at Miyeon. She was crying too. She stood up.

"Come."

You stood up too, and followed Miyeon.

"Next time we vote Soyeon. Understood? I feel... I know she is the killer."

"We need to find Garam. She is alone.", you said worried.

"Sure. Come."

You ran, and shouted after Garam. You were running for 2 minutes, when you found her. She was sitting in a corner. She cried. Miyeon sat down next to her, and hugged her.

What do you think? Was Soojin a killer? I the next chapter I'll reveal a killer