4

You reached the classroom. The teacher looked happy.
"We have a dead person.", said he, when everyone arrived. You looked scared. Sullyoon was not in the classroom. Yunjin, Miyeon, Lily and Yuqi bagun to cry. They were her closest friends. Who were meeting with her beside school. "She was with Yunjin. Now discuss the things that happened, and after that you're gonna vote!!!!"

*silence

"Yunjin is not the killer. She was with us in the cafeteria, when Sullyoon went to toilet.", said Eunchae. Yuqi nicked.
"We were at the garden door, when she got killed. We heard a scream.", you said.
"How do you proove, Somin? You never spoke to her, you could easily kill her.", said Shuhua.
"She was with me all the time. And you know, that I wouldn't kill her.", said Miyeon.
"That's right. Okey, sorry Somin.", said Shuhua. "We were all the time here with Soojin, Garam and Bae.", you can ask them.
"I think it's Soyeon. She acted sus when she saw her card.", said Lily.
"Yah! Lily! I hate this whole game and I'd thowed my card if I were a killer too, but don't suspect me because of that! It's normal, I'm not the killer!!!!"
"I just wanna ask... with who are you together, Jinni?",asked Bae. "Because I'm alone... and I know... it's dangerous..."
"Noone... we can go together. I'd love to!"
"Jinni... you said you are alone. Where were you?", Kazuha suddenly asked.
"I looked after open doors... Nothing else. Yah Kazuha unnie! I'm not the killer, just because I was alone!"
"You are the only one who was alone, Jinni. It can be, that killers paired up, but you are the most suspicius right now.", said Sakura slowly. "I was with Kazuha. And Somin, Haewon, Eunchae, Lily, Miyeon, Yuqi and Yunjin were together. Shuhua, Soyeon, Soojin, Garam and Bae were here. Okay, Miyeon and Somin were near the scene, but you have no alibi rightnow. You said, you looked after some doors. But I did it too with Kazuha. And you were not with us."
"We were also looking after some open doors... and you were not there.", whispered Miyeon just for herself. You heard that. Sakura said maybe there is a killer pair, who went together... and there is just Sakura and Kazuha who were together that time.
"We were all the time in the chafeteria. But Haewon and Lily just got there before you. But not that long timegap. They could easily kill Sullyoon that time. Not for deffending Jinni, but we need to thing about everything.",said Eunchae.

"Discussion time is over! You need to vote!"