9

You sat down beside Garam and Miyeon. You didn't know what to do. You suspected Soyeon even more, but Garam... she could be one too. You heard Minnie's words in your head: "She still could be the killer. Maybe she didn't love her anymore." You shook your head.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing... it's just... I don't know anything. It's weird... and confusing."

"I feel you. It's weird.", said Garam. "I saw that you voted Soyeon. Thank you."

You just smiled. 

"Come. We could go somewhere else. There is creepy.", said Miyeon and got up.

You stood up too, and helped Garam get up.

"We could go to the cafeteria.", said Garam. You nodded.

You just walked in silence. You didn't liked that silence. It was strange. Your whole body was screaming, to run and hide. You were about to tell the others, when the lights went off. You felt, Garam grab your hand. Miyeon fainted.

"She fainted. Help me.", you whispered to Garam.

"Okay."

You shook Miyeon.

"Are you okay? Miyeon.", you whispered.

"Miyeon?!", said Garam loud. "Somin, do you have a lamp? Or something to make light?"

"No, I don't. The teacher has my phone. Help me lift her!"

You and Garam took Miyeon to the nearest toilet. It was hard, because you couldn't see anything... and Miyeon was heavy. Surprisingly the lights were on in the toilet. You saw the fear on Garam's face.

"I'm sure, someone is dead. We should wait, till the lights are back on.", she said. You nodded. You were waiting in silence, till Miyeon woke up.

"What happened?"

"The lights went off and you fainted. We took you here. We are safe... I hope.", you explained.

You waited 30 seconds more, till the lights went back on. you stepped out of the toilet, when you saw Bae dead on the floor. Beside Bae was only Eunchae in the corridor.

"It was Yuqi! Run downstairs! You can save Jinni! Run!!", she shouted. You didn't think twice. You ran like crazy. Miyeon knew that you are the doctor, but Garam doesn't. 

You reached the 3rd floor, and you saw Yuqi with a knife over Jinni. As she saw you, she ran away. Jinni was still breathing.

"I'll help her. Garam. Call the teacher!"

"But... How?"

"She is the doctor! Just run and tell the teacher! We need another voting!", shouted Miyeon.

Garam ran away, and you healed Jinni (Idk how, don't ask me!).

"Vote time!", you heard the teacher's loud voice.

"Jinni, you okay?", asked Miyeon worried.

"Not really... did... did I die?"

"No, you are living. Come. We need to vote Yuqi out. She killed Bae.", you said, and helped Jinni get up.

You walked to the drama room.

"What happened?", asked Minnie.

"Yuqi killed Bae.", said Eunchae.

"I'm sorry!", shouted Yuqi. 

"Wait, if Yuqi is a killer... how did you stay alive? You were all the time with her.", said Soyeon.

"Do you think I would kill my Best Friend?!?!", Yuqi shouted.

"You promised me, that you won't kill anyone!", Eunchae started crying.

"You knew it?", Garam asked surprised.

"I saw the lines... I couldn't resist it! I'm sorry! I regret it! Just vote me already out!", Yuqi was crying too.

"So Yuqi killed one person? Who killed the other ones?", asked Jiwoo.

"Yes Garam, she told me at the beginning.", said Eunchae.

"Vote time! You need to vote now!", said the teacher, and smiled.

Everyone voted Yuqi, Eunchae too. Yuqi and Eunchae were crying, also Jinni cried, because of Bae. As the voting ended you, Garam and Miyeon went to the nearest toilet.

"If Yuqi was a killer, we have 2 killers and a monster with us.", said Miyeon. "And Jinni wasn't a killer, so she couldn't kill Sullyoon. The 2 killers paired up. It can be, Chaewon and Minnie, Jiwoo and Kyujin, Lily and Haewon... and Sakura and Kazuha. And there is Soyeon. Alone."

"You are smart.", said Garam.

"We have 3 dead people, Shuhua, Bae and Sullyoon. And we have Soojin voted out. We have 12 citizens alive. And 3 are us."

"Wait... where is Yunjin? Is she with Soyeon now?", you asked.

"I think so..."

"Sh*t. We can count her as dead.", Garam said.

"You can be right. Next time we vote Soyeon. All of us.", said Miyeon seriously.

"I'm not sure... It can be Yunjin too...", you said.

"Then who killed Shuhua?!?! Yunjin??"