3

You ran like a crazy, than slowly stopped. On the floor were bloodstains, but the body nowhere. There were 2 options: The killer took the body with her or the person is alive and got somewhere. You looked at Miyeon. She was out of breath.

"Should we look after her, or just save our lives?", you asked scared.

"I don't know! Maybe we could call the doctor... What's wrong?", she saw that you looked at the floor.

"I am the doctor... but I can't do this! I'm scared of blood and I... I can't see dead people! And I don't thrust this whole 'bringing back to life' thing!"

"We would figure it out somehow. Let's go to the cafeteria and get some rest. After that we could look after the dead body."

You went back to the garden door and up to the second floor.  Soon you arrived to the cafeteria. There were Lily and Haewon at a 2 person table, Eunchae, Yuqi and Yunjin at a 4 person table. Miyeon looked shocked.

**SORRY GUYS I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT I WOULD WRITE HERE MORE I NEED TO GO! SORRYYY!!!**

"Whats... wrong... ?", you looked at her.

"At the 4 person table are Eunchae, Yuqi and Yunjin... This is 3... Where is Sullyoon? She went with Yunjin! Could be... that... No!", she was near to cry. "The scream... no! Sullyoon... Hope not!", she ran to the table and looked at Yunjin. "Where is Sullyoon??", she panicked.

"She went to toilet. Why?", Yunjin said neutrally.

"Where to the toilet?"

"At the ground floor. WHY???", she begun to be a bit aggressive.

"We heard a scream... and we saw blood stains... Why did you let her go alone?!?!?! Now she is dead, or she killed somebody! Never do this again!!!", Miyeon cried, so Yunjin. Eunchae, Yuqi and you were frozen.

"Now come with me and look after her! NOW!", Miyeon went crazy. Eunchae stood up and helped Yunjin. 

"Let's go all together. It's more safe. Come on Yuqi.", she whispered. You went silent. Yunjin and Miyeon were crying and you was about to cry too. 

"Please don't be dead... please!", Yunjin whispered and begun to cry even more heavily.

You went down the stairs, and arrived to the gangway with blood stains. 

"I don't wanna go!", screamed Yuqi.

"Don't scream, silly! There are 3 killers and a monster! They could beat us up easily! And if you don't come with us, you will die? Wanna stay?", asked Eunchae. Yuqi looked at the floor and said nothing. You went into the toilet. There were even bigger bloodstains, but Sullyoon nowhere, suddenly you heard a voice.

"Students! Come tho the Acting room! It's almost night! We need to vote!", you looked at each other and started to run up to the classroom.

*I'm ready with this chapter, and sorry again for the mistake! Look after the other chapter, when it's ready :-)!**

*I just red it... I wrote Sullyoon... sorry, I wanted to write Lily... 😅**