10

"I just really don't understand anything anymore!", you said.

"I think it wasn't Yunjin... she is too innocent!", said Miyeon.

"But then I can say, 'it wasn't Kazuha, because she is too innocent!' and if she was?!?! They killed SHUHUA!! Soojin had a crush on her since 1st GRADE!"

"But it can be Soyeon too..."

"Okay, I understand your point Miyeon, but we need to suspect everybody. We can't say, 'she has pretty hair, she is not a killer'."

"I didn't said that!"

"I just made an example! You don't need to shout at me like this!"

"Hey! Don't be that loud!", you said, finally the two got silent.

You sat in silence for two minutes, then you heard a strange noise. Miyeon got up, and somebody came in.

It was Lily and Haewon. You sighed in relief. 

"Did we scare you? Sorry!", said Haewon with a cute smile.

Her smile is always cute it makes you smile too. Lily looked at you... she didn't smile.

"If you were the two remaining killers, and the monster... we would be dead now.", she said with a poker-face.

"But we aren't. You won't die tonight! Maybe tomorrow, but we don't wish that!", said Miyeon with a half smile and a bit of disgust in her voice.

"Who is outside now? Because if someone dies...", said Haewon unsure.

"Kazuha, Sakura, Jiwoo, Minnie, Soyeon, Chaewon, Eunchae, Jinni, Kyujin and Yunjin.", said Garam.

"Do you think, we can win this?", you asked.

"No.", said Lily.

"I hope so...", answered Haewon, but she stopped smiling.

Garam lifted her shoulders, and Miyeon shook her head.

"If we are voting the right people, and not tying again, then maybe we have a chance. But the killers won't vote themselves.", said Miyeon. Her tone was dark. Nobody was smiling anymore... 

"It's night! Come discuss and VOTE!", said the teacher. His voice was scary.