7

You went to the drama classroom. The teacher was sitting peacefully behind his desk.

"Is something wrong?", he asked.

"Shuhua died! Can we vote and discuss? Or we need to wait till night?", asked Lily.

"You can report it. You wanna vote? Okay. Finally something interesting!", he took out a microphone and told everyone to come.

Everyone showed up in seconds. 

"So, Shuhua died. You have to discuss the things.", he was smiling crazily.

"Soojin was with Shuhua that time.", said Miyeon.

"What was with Garam and Soyeon?", asked Yuqi confused.

"I was walking on the 3rd floor with Soojin, when Shuhua showed up and told us, that she lost Soyeon. I said we can help her, but she said, she wanted to tell something Soojin, so I went alone. I walked upstairs, when I met Haewon, Somin, Lily and Miyeon. They didn't believe my story, so we went down, and saw Shuhua dead front of the toilet. Then we shouted after Soojin, and she came out of the toilet. I don't believe it was her. She said Shuhua told her, that she wanted to leave. Soojin stayed to pee...", explained Garam.

"About what you told... it's a bit absurd, but everything points at Soojin.", said Soyeon.

"Where were you, just to ask.", asked Soojin.

"Toilet.", said Soyeon. "And to ask, what did Shuhua say to you? Maybe that's why you killed her."

"Nothing."

"Vote-time!", shouted the teacher.