6

You woke up. Your head was hurting. Garam was hugging you. It looked like she was crying at night. You looked at Miyeon she was already awake. 

"He is sleeping.", she said. 

You looked around, and saw the teacher. He was sleeping. You smiled at Garam. She was cute like that. You never talked to her that much, but you were friends. She had the same way to home as you. You don't wanted her to die. You noticed, that the teacher woke up. Miyeon stood up and you woke Garam up. 

"Everyone is awake?", asked the teacher. You nodded. "Perfect! We can start our game! Have fun!" 

You looked at Miyeon, she stood up. 

"Go, ask Lily and Haewon. I'm coming with you.", she smiled. But that smile couldn't hide her fear. You saw it in her eyes. 

You walked to Lily, she stood next to Haewon.

"I thought we could go together. You know, when we are 4 it's more safe."

"I'm not sure, Haewon?"

"We can do it, but we can't be together all the time. We need to look after everyone. And Lily get's hungry easily...", she smiled. Her smile looked fake. Because of her eyes. They didn't smiled. People don't know how important the eyes are. You understood. They don't trust you.

You looked at Miyeon. She nodded. She understood it too.

"Then, what should we do?", asked Miyeon.

"I don't know... we can look around, to find the killer. It's stupid, but it's also stupid, that we are standing somewhere and waiting till the killer kills us.", said Haewon. She was right.

"Where should we start?", you asked.

"Don't make me choose, I'm new.. yeah okay I'm here since a year, but I still don't know the places."

"It's okay Lily. We can go upstairs, and start there.", said Miyeon. Everybody agreed. 

You went upstairs. Nobody said anything. It was awkward. 

"We are here. Should we go down?", asked Miyeon.

"Umm, okay.", said Lily.

You started to go down, when you met Garam. She was alone.

"What's wrong? Where is Soojin??", asked Haewon horrified.

"She is with Shuhua. Don't worry. They wen't to the toilet. She wanted to tell her something.", Garam smiled. She was calm.

"Then where is Soyeon?!?"

"I don't know, Somin. Shuhua was alone. They said, I should look for her."

"Look. There are two options. One, you are the killer, and you killed everybody, two, you are telling the truth. And the second one is very strange. Lead us to Soojin."

"Okay, no problem."

You went down to the 3rd floor, and what you saw... was not pretty.

"Shuhua!", Lily shouted.

Shuhua was lying dead on the floor, with blood around her.

"Soojin! Where are you? What did you do?!?!", Garam was also shouting.

Soojin ran out of the toilet and almost collapsed. 

"This wasn't me! She told me, she is going to help Garam, search Soyeon... and I needed to pee, so I stayed in the toilet...", she started crying like crazy.

"Soojin, Soojin... I believe you.", said Garam. "But you have to prove it to the others."

"Why would I kill her???", she cried even more. You were just standing there in fear. You didn't understand anything. Garam walked to Soojin, and hugged her.

"Let's go. I thing we can report the dead person.", said Garam. "You need to come with me. I don't want you to die."