2

You didn't say anything. Your brain just stopped thinking, but when it comed back multiply emotions comed to your mind.

First, happiness, you was happy, not to get mafia or some dumb citizen.

Second, fear, how are you supposed to save people? You are feared of blood! And how can you bring dead people back to live?

You saw Soyeon throwing her card away and screaming something, that you can't hear. 

" Everyone got a card?", smiled the teacher. "You can use the whole school building, to play and to the doctor. You may wondering, how you could bring people back. If you wanna do so, a button appears and you can push it. After that you get some of my superpowers and you can bring the person back. And mafia if you wanna kill a knife will automatically appear. I recommend to go in pairs, because it's easier to kill someone if you are alone. And I forgot to tell! There is a monster. Who got the card monster, you can kill without a knife and you got the card, because you wanted to kill someone before. So you don't have lives. But you have still lines."

"A monster?", said Minnie slowly, then began to cry. 

__

Everybody in your friend group had a partner, Chaewon-Minnie Jiwoo-Kyujin. Yeah, you have 4 friends. You was alone. When you was ready to give up and go alone, someone tapped your shoulder.

Miyeon. A rich girl. Every boy has crush on her, because of her beauty. You was shocked. 

"Do you wanna go with me?", she asked.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I have that feeling, that you are not a mafia, and I always wanted to be friends with you. You are so kind to everyone!", she smiled. 

"Okay. Where should we go?"

"Maybe look around the building and search a route to get away?", she is smart. And you was happy to have her as a partner. She has good marks and she is calm. She has not many friends. You smiled.

After a while you still couldn't find an escape. Every door to the freedom was closed. Miyeon had so many plans and you was just standing behind her and did nothing. You felt uncomfortable, because she did everything. 

"Closed, again." she said. "Let's try to the school garden! Maybe we could get a bit fresh air. When it's closed we could go to the cafeteria and eat something. I'm hungry.", she laughed and looked at you. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just fell a bit uncomfortable. You know, you have plans, I don't! You're doing everything..."

"Ah it's okay! I'm happy, that you are with me! I'm not alone. That's the point. And while eating we could do plans together!", she smiled. You wondered, how she can be still so happy after that everything. You never looked at her and once even ignored her! And she choosed you... could she be a killer? Or she is just so kind? You smiled at her. She had an innocent face. No, she is definitely not a killer! You walked to the garden. The door was also closed. 

"Nooo...", you was near to give up.

"It's okay. I mean it's not okay, but we will figure it out, how to get away. Come, we need to eat something.", she tapped your shoulder. Suddenly you heard a scream. You looked at each other.