12

"The Voting is over, NOW!", said the teacher.

(Why didn't you guys vote?)

You just got insecure about your opinion. The other girls looked scared. You didn't know who to vote. If you skip it, you could die more easily. You decided to vote Soyeon together with Garam and Miyeon.

"Soyeon is out!", shouted the teacher.

Soyeon was very shocked.

"Why me? Guys! I told you I'm not the killer!"

"There is a monster too. You don't have to lie.", said Garam cold. "Someone killed Shuhua... and I know it wasn't Soojin. Soojin loves Shuhua. You don't."

"But guys! Do I look like a killer?"

"Yea...", said Kyujin. "Kinda...", Jinni and Eunchae nodded.

Soyeon tried to run away, but the teacher stopped her. You come with me. Garam was shaking from anger.

"I hate her. She blamed in on Soojin!", she shouted.

"Please calm down. Garam!", Minnie tried to comfort her.

"How?? We don't know what happened to her! She can be dead now!", Garam started crying. Everyone except Lily hugged her.

Lily was acting weird lately. She didn't trust anyone, except Haewon. You could understand her, but still. This was a hug. And Garam was not the killer.

You broke the hug.

"Guys. We need to go. Maybe we can find a way, to get out.", you said, and grabbed Miyeon.

You walked in silence for a long time. Then she suddenly stopped.

"We left Garam. We need to go back.", she said seriously.

You looked back at her, and nodded. You both started to run. Garam was not there anymore.

"Is it a crazy idea, to shout her name?", you asked.

"No. We need to find her. And we need to stay together."

You started to run and shout her name. You were running for a pretty long time, but you couldn't find her. You looked at Miyeon.
"Let's go upstairs to the 'dark corridors'", you said. The 'dark corridors' were corridors where the light almost never worked. You took Miyeon's hand and walked upstairs.
You found Garam almost immediately. She was sitting and crying silently in a corner.
"Garam! We finally found you!", said Miyeon in a soft voice.
Garam stood up. She looked scared.

"I was following Lily and Haewon. They walked that way. I got scared halfway and I wanted to go back. And yeah, I ended up here."

"Why would you follow them alone?"

"You left too quickly. Anyway you're here now. We can go the way they went."

You nodded and followed Garam in silence. It was a little scary, but you were not alone. You took Miyeon's hand. You walked for a while, but you heard voices and stopped.

"You say Soojin and the others are in this room?"

"Yes. And I say one of them left through this window. Look from this room you can escape easily. The teacher missed a detail."

"I know you're here, don't hide!", one  shouted in your way. You three stepped out. The people talking were Haewon and Lily.

"From here we can look down to 4 rooms. The rooms have little windows in the upper corners. We're now almost at the loft. I was always comeing here when I was crying. It's my little spot, and when I saw which direction the teacher took Soojin I immediately thought of this place. And if you can see this upper window as opened and closed. In ghe dust there are fingerprints. And this window here was also opened. Now we're so high I don't know if the person who escaped still lives or not, so we can't have so much hope.", Haewon looked at us.

"I still believe that the person who got out lives.", said Lily.

You looked at the window. In the room downstairs it was so dark you couldn't see anyone, but you could see the fingerpringts in the dust. You looked at Haewon and blowed at the dust.

"We have to make sure the teacher doesn't find it out. Now we have to leave, we might be suspicious.", you took Garam's hand and waved to the others to go with you. Haewons words gave you hope. If the person who left is innocent they'll look for help.