014 - ʜᴀɴᴅʜᴇʟᴅ

。 ゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。It was amazing, the room full of people

。 ゚┈୨♡୧┈
It was amazing, the room full of people. People like us, people who had been in different mazes with different people. There were a lot of tables at least 20 full of people.

We sat down at our own little table, I was still in utter shock. There were so many people.

"Minho, go and get Thomas," Newt pointed to the door of the room. I saw Thomas and my body untensed knowing he was okay. He stood there dumbfounded and lost as Minho went over. I turned back to our table.

Thomas came over and sat in between me and Minho.

"And these guys came out of nowhere. Started shooting up the place," a boy explained

"It was intense," another boy added.

"They pulled us out the maze and bought us here," the boy continued.

"What about the rest?" Newt asked "The other people left behind in the maze, what happened to them?"

"I don't know," the boy shrugged "I guess Wicked still has them,"

"How long have you guys been here?" I asked

"Not long. Just a day or two. That kid over there had been here the longest," he turned to a lonely boy at the table by himself "Almost a week,"

"His maze was nothing but girls," the boy beside him added

"Really?" Minho asked

"Some guys have all the luck," the boy answered looking at me then Newt.

"Good evening, gentlemen. Ladies," the familiar man spoke through the hall distrusting all conversations. People turned quickly to address him "You all know how this works, if you hear your name called. Please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues behind me,"

He motioned to two men behind him standing straight and holding pale expressions. "Who will escort you to the Eastern Wing. Your new lives are about to begin." He explained. A few people in the hall clapped as he pulled up a clipboard. I gave Newt a concerned look. "Connor," a boy rose giving his friend a high five "Evelyn, Justin, Peter, Allison, Squiggy, Franklin and Abigail," he shut the clipboard receiving groans from the crowd "Now, now don't get discouraged. If I could take more, I would. There's always tomorrow Your time will come," he finished and walked out.

"Where they going?" Minho asked

"Far from here. Lucky bastards," the boy answered

"Some kind of farm. A safe place," the boy beside him spoke. "They can only take in a couple of people at a time,"

"What the hell?" Thomas whispered

"What's that?" I asked barley hearing him before he stood up and walked towards the window of the room following a familiar girl "Hey Teresa, Teresa!" He shouted louder as she walked past. He continued chasing her, she didn't even notice before running into a guard.