Chapter 16

Our parents asked us how the examination went and we just hugged our parents tiredly. Maybe they felt the pressure we're feeling kaya hindi na sila nagtanong pa and just hugged us for comfort.

"You did well. I'm sure of that, anak." My parents comforted me and I just nodded.

When we announced that we're sleeping na, they let us go. Magkakatabi kaming tatlo sa bed ko, then tomorrow we'll sleep sa bed ni Crim, then the last day will be at Bella's bedroom. We just can't let one another go because we want to be the ones who will comfort one another after a tiring exam.

Kaya magkakayakap kami when we slept that night, with me in the middle.

When the second day of examination came, we pushed ourselves to the limits just like how we did it on the first day. The second day of the exam is actually the most difficult because it requires 40% of your energy, as opposed to the first and last days' 30% respectively.

It was a relief that the proctor extended the time limit for the exam. Hindi naman ganoong kahabang extension ang binigay, just enough to answer everything and recheck all previous answers.

There were some boys who would try to get to know my name and ask me out, even Crim and Bella's, pero hindi ko sila pinapansin. I may appear snob, but to hell with that! Aside from having Kai already, my general focus is the exams!

My gosh, may time pa silang lumandi?! Well, good for them! 'Wag lang nila kami pakialaman na!

Nang natapos na ang second day of exam, I immediately went to our meetup place without looking back. Si Bella pa lang ang nandoon and she's reading through the handbook that was allowed inside the room. When Bella saw me approaching, she closed the book and turned to me.

"How was it?" Bella asked softly.

I puffed out a huge breath of air before sitting down next to her and rested my head on her shoulder. "It was tiring, as usual. It's still a miracle our brain can handle these exams."

Bella giggled. "The second day was the most challenging, with all the sets of questions and tricky choices!"

I sighed tiredly. "As much as I want to discuss the exams with you, I just want to be silent, Bella. This exam drained me."

Bella patted my lap then my head. "I'm sure you did well, Misha."

"Yeah, I'm sure you did well too."

We were like that for a few moments until I saw Crim approaching us. She's walking together with some people, something a typical social butterfly would do.

Hindi na ako nagulat na she made friends with some people, because she's the approachable one among the three of us. She may look intimidating because she always looks fierce like one of the famous models and says curse words on a daily basis, but she knows how to approach people. 'Wag lang inisin 'yan, because she will literally forget you exist.

I know how to be with people, pero mas mukha akong maldita kaysa kay Crim. Si Bella naman ay mailap sa people even though she's the one who looks like a baby among the three of us. Hindi siya sanay sa maraming people.

I saw Crim's new found friends bid her farewell as she went to us. She's fanning herself as she approached us and sat next to me.

"Tangina, the exam is such a stress for the baby!" She started.

"What baby?"

"You have a baby?!"

Crim looked at the both of us ridiculously. "I am the baby! This exam is stressing me out!"

I rolled my eyes. "You're a baby damulag, hindi bagay sayo maging baby, ew."

"Hindi kayo bagay ni Kai!"