Chapter 35

Months passed and it was all about moving into Kai's house. Kasabay din ang construction and preparation for my pet shop. Naalala ko dati na may aalis ng bahay sa loob ng village when I visited Kai. It caused some traffic pa nga because of the moving trucks.

Thankfully, wala pang nakatira doon so I turned the area into my pet shop with a large garden at the side for the daycare. If aalis ang pet owners and walang maiiwan sa bahay, they can leave their dogs sa daycare area.

I don't know if I'll expand the area for other pets. Hindi rin naman ako marunong mag alaga ng cats since I'm a dog person, so for now ay dogs muna ang pwede sa daycare.

I hired a few people na pwede mag work sa pet shop ko. Five people for the pet shop which consists of one who will work behind the cashier, two who will do the inventory of goods and manage the shop if I was gone, and the last two will be handling the grooming station. Then another five for the daycare area.

There will be two guards around the area, one for the shop and one for the daycare. The distribution of labor for now is good, dahil nagsisimula pa lang naman ang business na ito.

The scheduled executive meeting went well months ago. My father got back his CEO position, and I took the chairmanship position. Mommy took the vice chairmanship.

When Crim heard about her being the CEO, nagulat pa siya! She even said, 'Bakit ako, gago?!' in front of us. It happened in one of our family dinners sa bahay nila. We laughed at her shocked face and madrina just sighed because of her daughter.

She gave my father an ultimatum. She must work as head of the manufacturing department for seven years before she'll get appointed as CEO. We agreed to her terms dahil siya lang talaga nakikita namin bilang CEO. Even Bella agreed to it when she heard about the news, naging excited din katulad ko!

My things were already placed accordingly sa house ni Kai. No more boxes na and the suitcases were kept inside the bodega. As I said before, Kai's house was now obviously contaminated with my maarte self.

Kai allows me to do whatever I want sa bahay dahil bahay daw namin 'yon, hindi lang kanya. Kinilig muna ako for a few moments before I started making changes. Hindi ko naman binago ang lahat dahil I respect Kai's individuality, too.

My dogs were also living with us to which Kai welcomed warmly. They even have their own room! Buti na lang dahil may garden ang bahay ni Kai. I asked him for his opinion on having a swimming pool and he agreed. Para rin daw sa first children namin, which were my Cooper and Finn!

Levi brought a housewarming gift months ago when he visited our house. Nangumusta siya and I also asked how was he dahil matagal din kami hindi nagkita. There's a different glow in his face when we talked so I assumed he's doing good na.

My thoughts were interrupted by a text notification sa phone ko. I read and got up because of excitement. I went out of the house para salubungin ang truck sa tapat ng bahay.

"Kayo po ba si Miss Misha Sarmiento?" The man asked me when he saw me outside the house.

"It's misis, sir. That's my husband's surname."

"Oh, sorry po! Dala na po namin ang painting na binili niyo. Ipapasok po ba namin sa bahay o iiwan na muna po namin sa garahe? May pagka malaki rin po kasi ang painting."

"Kahit sa tabi ng pinto niyo na lang iwan, sir. I'll let my husband fix it later na lang when he gets home." I said to which the man nodded before going inside the truck. Katulong niya ang driver sa pagbaba ng painting at pagpasok sa may pintuan ng bahay.

I gave them the tip and they thanked me afterwards before umalis. I immediately closed the gates and ran towards the painting. I opened the crate at inalis ang bubble wrap ng painting. Impit ako tumili when I saw the painting.