Chapter 10

We walked into the room, hearts beating fast. Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID, no surprise, it was Harry. After a couple of moments of staring at it, I decided to answer it.

"Hello, I'm a little busy right now, babe, can you call later?!"

"Uhm, well I was going to pick you up." He stated, with a small laugh.

"Mhm. I guess I'll come out in a few, love you bye." I hung the phone up before he had a chance to say it back. My parents now know I am in a relationship!

"Who was that?!" Jordan stared at my phone, with a bit of confusion.

"Harry." I grinned. "It's no big deal, we're dating now. So uh, what's the news about dad?" I tried to change the subject.

Mom and dad glared at me, still confused.

"Why didn't you mention anything to us? We'd like to meet him!" My mom got a little excited.

"Erm. You did, you know, the one that went up to the house and asked if I lived there. You know.. Harry." I swallowed at the reminder when mom called Harry a creep, which means she won't be to pleased when Harry and I are now in a serious relationship.

"Uhm, break up with him." She was angry, let me tell you.

"Mom. It's okay! He's not creepy! He loves me, like dad loves you!" I cried, standing up.

"BREAK UP WITH HIM. HE WAS THE ONE THAT BEAT UP SOMEONE AT THE SCHOOL PROM! WE GOT A PHONE CALL BECAUSE WE HEARD YOU WERE INVOLVED!" She screamed, grabbing my phone.

I grabbed my phone out of her hand.

"YEAH, HE'S THE ONE THAT SAVED ME! FROM A GUY WHO WAS GOING TO BEAT ME UP AND NO ONE ELSE BOTHERED TO SAVE ME BUT HIM! HE CARES!" I barked back. "I'M LEAVING, I'M SORRY YOU HAD TO SEE THIS, DAD." I walked out the door and ran to the elevator, pushing the "down" button.

I was shaking. I picked up my phone and called Harry.

"Hello, beautiful."

"Are you here?!" I hissed, I got into the elevator and pushed the button that said "lobby". When I arrived I ran out of the hospital, running to my car.

"Yes I'm here. Are you ready or something?"

"Uhm yes I'm ready! I've never been so ready in my life!" I muttered, trying to catch my breath from all the running.

I stopped in my tracks when I saw his car parked beside mine.

"Are you parked beside me?" I wondered, staring at the car.

"Erm, yes." He answered.

"Alright."

I walked to his car and barged in the passenger seat.

"You okay?" He started the car, glazing at me.

"I asked if you were-"

"Yes, I'm okay." I rolled my eyes, staring out the window.

"Well, why'd you want to leave so quickly? You sound mad.." He guessed, starting to frown.

"My parents didn't know we were dating and now they know, and they don't really like you because they still think you're the creep that showed up at their house, asking if I lived there." I examined his reactions.

"Should I go meet them now?" He wondered, turning off the car.

"Uhm, NO!" I growled, turning the car back on. "They're very mad right now and if they saw you, that wouldn't make them any more happy."