Chapter 11

*Wednesday Morning*

*Briana's POV*

I woke up to the sound of Harry's loud yawn. He wasn't in the bedroom though. I texted my parents and told them Happy Anniversary. I got up and snuck into the kitchen. Harry was watching t.v.

"Good morning." He didn't even look at me when he spoke.

I didn't answer him. I just nodded my head and walked back to the bedroom. I thought a little bit and looked at the clock. It was 10:13 a.m. I walked back to Harry.

"Why didn't you wake me up for school?!"

"I don't know.. I just thought that spending time with me today was more important." He suggested, giving me one of his half-smirks.

I rolled my eyes and walked to the sofa, sitting on the opposite side he was sitting.

"My parents are going to get a phone call from the school, and you are going to get me in trouble." I stared at his eyes.

"No problem. I told your parents that you missed the bus."

"You WHAT? I don't even ride the bus!" I grabbed my phone, trying to find the texts.

"I called them, silly. I was joking, I told them your cars brake wasn't working." He playfully grabbed my phone and placed it on the table.

"You called my parents?!" My mouth dropped open.

"Yeah. They're not mad." He scooted beside me.

"Well. I uh, I think I'm going to go to.. School."

I closed my eyes and rested my head in the palms of my hands.

"I want you to stay." He rubbed my back.

"I want to just go. I'll see you tomorrow." I got up and walked to my room. "You should probably leave."

He got up and walked to my bedroom. I glanced at him.

"One more thing. Why didn't you tell me your mom was pregnant?" I walked up to him, and grabbed my phone from his hands.

"I don't-"

I covered his mouth.

"Forget it. Just go." I removed my hand from his mouth and walked to the front door, slipping my shoes on. "Come on!" I yelled.

He walked to me and put his shoes on. He then walked outside and got into his car. A couple seconds later I got a text message from him. It read:

"Are you comin' out here so I can take you?"

I walked outside and walked to his car. He rolled down his window and smiled at me.

"Hello."

"Hi. Wanna take me to school?" I smirked at him, wandering to the passenger door. I got in and got buckled up. I turned on the radio, glancing at him.

"Why don't you sing to me again?" I winked.

"Not this song, maybe the next." He chuckled, glaring at me.

"You don't like this song?"

"Well. It just reminds me of my parents." He took a deep breath and laid his head back.

"Well then you should like it, was it their love song?" I grinned, kissing his cheek.

"It reminds me of the divorce." He looked at me and pulled out of the drive way.

I turned off the radio, glaring at him.

"I mean, I like Elvis. Just this song kind of bugs me, you know?"