Chapter 13

*Friday morning*

I woke from a nightmare.

My eyes shot open in fear. I sat up taking deep breaths. I felt my skin sweating, and also my heart beat just a little irregular. I looked around the dark room. I placed my palms on the floor, pushing myself up, maintaining my balance. I stood on my feet, only to fall. I fell on my left elbow.

"Ouch!" I rubbed my funny bone.

Wasn't very funny. I took another glance of the dark room, trying to look for any figures. My eye skipped the staircase, with light beaming down the stairs, but my eyes adjusted right back on it. I blinked my eyes a few times, trying to get a better glimpse of the stairs. I crawled over to the staircase, glaring at the top of the stairs.

"Whew!" I sighed.

I was relieved no one was seen at the top of the stairs. When I saw the stair case, I recognized it. It was Steve's house. I stood up, grabbing the stairs rail, holding my balance. I was stable enough to crawl up a few steps, then I got on the first step that you could actually be able to see the other room, in front of the basement door. I peeked over into the room that the basement leaded into. I was the dining room. I silently passed two more steps, until a loud creak was grinding. It was the wooden stairs.

"Uh oh.."

I heard thumping of the footsteps charging to the doorway. I immediately climbed down a few steps, once I knew the steps were to close to completely make an escape, I ducked and attempted to hide myself. A dark figure stood in front of the entrance. I tried to recognize the figure, but I couldn't precisely make out who the figure was. After I knew the unknown figure pointed out that my presence was obvious, I decided to walk up the stairs. I got a glimpse of the guy.

"Who are you?" I muttered.

"You're Briana, right?" He questioned, raising his brow.

"Yeah.."

"Names Niall." He paused, trying to get some food out from between his teeth.

"That is like so unattractive." I covered my mouth, giggling.

"So uhm, where's Harry? And all the other people?" I walked into the kitchen, identifying the disaster. There was food, drinks, like anything you could think of.

"Wow! Someone had a heck of a party.." My jaw dropped.

"Who's Harry?" Niall looked at me.

"My boyfriend. Every time I wake up, he's nowhere to be found. I'm getting sick of it." I wiped some crumbs from the counter.

"Styles! Harry Styles! Oh! So then you're Alexis older sister!"

"Younger." I corrected his flaw.

"I'm her boyfriend!"

I looked at Niall in shock. "What did you just say?"

"I'm her boyfriend?" He tilted his head in confusion.

I just stared at him in shock. Why didn't Alexis tell us? Why was she keeping the secret? I asked myself.

"Would you like me to repeat it again?" He wondered. "Third times a charm!" He added with a wink.

"No, no." I started walking to the living room before I ran into Steve. It was a 4 way hall and I guess I didn't care enough to look around. I just kept going straight and ran into Steve!

"Where's Harry?" Was the first words I dared to bury inside his brain, if he even had one.

"That doesn't matter, now does it, tart?"