| Oh My God |

| Chapter 1 |

1000 years later...
In Hell

"Soojin!" Nicha exclaimed.

"I'm here!" the blonde answered.

"Is your squad ready?" asked the taller one, severely.

"Yes!"

"Soyeon!" Nicha exclaimed once again.

"I'm here!" the girl answered.

"Is your squad ready?"

"Yes, the other three too." Soyeon replied.

"Perfect." Nicha said, before turning to one of the golems. "All Devils teams are ready! The plan can proceed." Nicha confirmed.

"Perfect! Training you guys has been good for something." said the creature.

The golem unfolded a map on the stone table and gave orders to the teams of Devils.
The devils lined up in front of the portal that divided Hell and Heaven, they were ready to attack.
History was about to be repeated, like 1000 years before, now the devils and golems were ready to attack Heaven and raze it to the ground and, with it, its inhabitants ... the Angels.
After a few hours the Devils were ready to attack, the teams were in front of the entrance to paradise.
In command of the three front platoons were Nicha, Soyeon and Soojin, the three strongest Devils in the whole underworld.

"MIYEON! SHUHUA! YUQI! COME, THE CREATURES OF THE UNDERWORLD ARE TRYING TO ATTACK US." cried an Angel.

The three girls looked into each other's eyes in concern.

"Yuqi, Shuhua gather all the Angels, I will go out to try and stop those monsters." Miyeon ordered and the girl flew off.

Miyeon exited the palace and headed to the center of Eden, where the Devils had already started attacking some Angels, injuring them.

"STOP!" shouted Miyeon.

"That voice..." Nicha thought.

Nicha turned around.
The Devil approached Miyeon.
When the brunette saw Minnie again, tears began to trace her face.

"M-Min...?" Miyeon whispered.

But soon she realized that that wasn't her Minnie, her wings were black, there were tattoos on her face, as if they were marks, her lips were black and the outline of her eyes was a livid purple.
This was not her Minnie, always generous and full of love, this was the dark and evil version of Nicha, bitter and full of hatred, thirsty for blood and destruction.

"What are you doing?" Miyeon asked, crying.

"Isn't that obvious? We're destroying heaven, because you stupid Angels, locked us up in the underworld, preventing us from being free, treating us like prisoners, while you were here, living in ease and freedom." Nicha explained "We are here to destroy you and take back what is ours. And you, my dear Angel, will be the first to die." concluded the Devil, pulling out a dagger.

"Min, don't you remember me? What have they done to you?" Miyeon asked, crying and trying to get closer to Nicha.

"Don't you dare to come near! Don't try to fool me with your silly angel tricks." Minnie said.

"M-Min..." Miyeon whispered.

Nicha approached quickly, trying to hurt Miyeon with the dagger, but the girl blocked her blade by grabbing it with her hand.

"Y-You really don't remember anything?" Miyeon asked, her hand was bleeding and the pain was unbearable.

Nicha drew the blade, making Miyeon whimper in pain.
The devil felt a strange feeling in her heart, an indescribable sadness and concern for hurting the angel.

"MIYEON!" Yuqi shouted, followed by Shuhua and other angels.

"J-Jin?" Shuhua asked, surprised to see the blonde girl.

"What's going on Unnie?" Yuqi asked, seeing the three ex Angels there, including her Soyeon.

"They're not the Nicha, Soyeon and Soojin we knew. The golems may have wiped their memory, but they don't know who we are and want to attack us now." Miyeon explained as her teeth clenched in pain.

"Miyeon Unnie, your hand...?" Shuhua asked, concerned.

"Nicha did this... but I'm fine, don't worry." Miyeon said, making the two maknae sad.

"Enough talk" said Nicha "DEVILS, ATTACK!" she shouted and the others obeyed her orders, attacking the Angels.

Nicha attacked Miyeon, who blocked her by grabbing her wrist and spattering it with blood.
As Miyeon's blood touched Nicha's skin, Nicha felt a twinge of pain in her head and heard her own voice echoing.

"I will always love you Yeon...remember me."

"M-Min, p-please...remember m-me." pleaded Miyeon, but Minnie punched her on the cheek, hitting the Angel who fell hard on the ground.

Nicha felt that sensation again, but she ignored it.
Miyeon looked at Nicha, her tears continuing to trace her face.
The brunette flew up.

"Shit!" cursed Nicha.

Miyeon was surprised, Minnie didn't follow her and kept staring at her from below.
The brunette swooped down, trying to hit Nicha with her wing to stun her, but the devil was faster and as Miyeon got closer, Nicha, with her knife, deeply cut her side, making Miyeon fall.
The brunette put a hand to her side and noticed the blood on it.
The pain was very strong, but she tried to ignore it.
After a few seconds Miyeon was ready to attack Nicha again, but two seraphim captured the devil, grabbing her by her arms, and headed towards the Palace.
Miyeon secretly followed the three and also entered the huge building.
Nicha was now kneeling in front of a huge, soaring throne upon which sat a bearded man in a long white toga.

"Nicha" the man said "You no longer remember your origins and above all who you belong to. You have created pain for your brothers and sisters, what do you have to say in your defense?" the man asked in a calm and serious tone.

"Who are you and where am I?" Minnie asked.

"Nicha, you will pay for the pain you caused to my children today. I will imprison you for twenty days in limbo, hoping that you will reflect on your reasons and rediscover the truth" said the man.

The old man placed his right hand in front of him and a gap began to open under Nicha, who fell.
Miyeon was hiding behind a pillar and she was watching the scene carefully.
After Minnie fell, Miyeon rushed to the portal and passed through it before it closed for good.

To Be Continued...