| Luv U |

| Chapter 4 |

It was morning and the two girls were in the same bed, sleeping embraced.

Nicha was the first to open her eyes and as she looked down, she noticed Miyeon sleeping peacefully on her breast.

Minnie hugged her, putting her nose to her hair and smelling the sweet honey scent that coated every inch of Miyeon's skin.

Nicha couldn't take her eyes off the girl's face, she was beautiful.

After a few seconds, Miyeon started to move and Minnie closed her eyes, pretending to sleep.

When the angel saw Minnie sleeping, she stood up slightly, leaning on her elbows, before giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Min... you don't know how much I waited for you, but now... I really wish you loved me like before... I miss your kisses, your hugs, your love... I love you Min." Miyeon whispered, before kissing the corner of Minnie's lips and leaving her room.

Upon hearing the door close, Minnie opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling for a few seconds as her left hand rested on her heart.

A few tears began to trace Nicha's face as she tried to figure out what was happening to her.

Before, as Miyeon pulled away from Minnie's embrace, the girl started to feel that emptiness again, followed by a pang in her heart.

A voice inside her screamed "I miss you Yeon... please come back.", but Nicha didn't understand what it was. It was like another she was trying to get out of her unconscious mind.

Minnie quickly got out of bed and ran into the kitchen, where she saw Miyeon cooking.

Nicha walked up to her and hugged her from behind, surprising the girl.

"Hey Min, are you awake? What is it, do you miss me already?" Miyeon asked playfully, but she stopped as she heard Nicha sob and the back of her robe get damp.

Miyeon turned off the stove and turned to Minnie who immediately hugged her, hiding her face in the crook of her neck.

"Hey Min, did something happen?" the brunette asked as she stroked Nicha's head.

"M-Miyeon-ah... M-Miyeon-ah" whispered Minnie, crying and sobbing.

Miyeon wrapped her arms around her and kept stroking her head to calm her down.

"I'm here, shh... I'm here."

After a few minutes, Miyeon was sitting on the floor and Nicha was kneeling in front of her, still in her embrace as the brunette continued to stroke her back.

Miyeon took Nicha's face in her hands and started giving her multiple kisses all over her face, her forehead, her cheeks, her nose.

Minnie closed her eyes, enjoying her moment.

"M-Miyeon-ah...w-why do I feel like this? Why do I m-miss you every time you leave? Why do I feel that I could stay in your arms for hours? Why would I want to hold you forever in my arms? W-Why Miyeon-ah?" Minnie asked breathlessly.

Nicha kept looking into Miyeon's eyes until her attention fell on her lips, so soft and pink, Minnie wanted to taste them so much.

Miyeon smiled and leaned closer to Minnie, leaving a few inches between their faces.

"You want it, Min?" Miyeon whispered and Minnie nodded, closing the distance between them.

Nicha took Miyeon's face in her hands and kissed her.