| True |

| Chapter 5 |

Inseparable...

If someone had to describe the relationship between Minnie and Miyeon when they were created, he would surely have answered Inseparable.

The two girls immediately showed that they had a special bond, which was never perceived within the other androgynous couples.

Of course, the other androgynous too were bound by a deep love, but no one was ever as bound as the two girls were.

Minnie loved Miyeon, loved her with all of herself, loved her with her body, loved her with her soul, loved her in every action and thought of her.

The same was for Miyeon, the girl loved the other Angel with all of herself and she reciprocated like Nicha.

After the first attack to Heaven, when Nicha was captured, Miyeon was haunted by a constant feeling of emptiness. She missed her Minnie, she missed her like air, for years Miyeon couldn't leave the house, usually it was the others who went to her, but she only felt Nicha's energy within the walls of their house.

Nicha, on the other hand, while living under the false identity of Devil, also felt this lack. She perceived a physical lack, as if something essential had been stolen from her. The girl tried several times to fill that void, but nothing seemed to satisfy her. Just the vague memory of a flower put a feeling of happiness in her stone heart. Nicha started drawing that flower everywhere, on the stones, on the paper, with the blood of her victims, on the walls of her cave, everywhere.

When the two, after 1000 years, met again, Nicha felt Miyeon's energy, which made her feel the same feelings that made her feel that mere memory of that flower.

Now, after the two had spent days inside the Limbo, they had once again regained that bond: being inseparable again.

Miyeon was sleeping safely in Nicha's arms.

The brunette squeezed Minnie and curled up, reaching up and holding Nicha close to her and burying her face in Minnie's covered breast, accidentally mistaking her for a pillow.

After a few seconds, after squeezing (accidentally) one of Nicha's two boobs, Miyeon opened her eyes, realizing that what she was squeezing was Minnie and not a pillow.

The brunette tried to get up, but Minnie held her close and placed her lips on Miyeon's cheek, giving her a kiss, then she left another one on her forehead.

"Don't worry... let's stay like this for a little longer Miyeon-ah... it's warm under the covers." Minnie whispered, her eyes still closed, but there was a sweet smile on her lips, aimed only at Miyeon.

Miyeon nodded, kissed her cheek and closed her eyes, going back to sleep.

After an hour, Minnie opened her eyes and found her nose and lips facing Miyeon's soft cheek.

Minnie raised herself slightly, resting her weight on her left elbow, to look at the sleeping beauty, before kissing her forehead and leaving the room to prepare breakfast.

The brunette was still in bed, sound asleep when, after half an hour that Minnie had left the room, she stirred, feeling nothing beside her.

Miyeon immediately opened her eyes and surveyed the room with her gaze, slowly her breathing became heavy, tears started rolling down her cheeks and the sound of her sobs echoed in the room.

After a few minutes, Minnie opened the bedroom door, drawing Miyeon's attention to herself.

Minnie was smiling and holding a tray of their dishes in her hands. The devil looked up and, as soon as she met Miyeon's terrified gaze, her smile disappeared.