Chapter 7 - Tomorrow

I open my eyes as I woken up to sounds of knocking at my door. I turn over to see a tall frame walk in.

"You sober now, dumbass? Alejandro agreed you can have the showers, i'll help you if you need it." Ghost crouched down leaning over. Like I said, I was never drunk.

"My head hurts."

"Yeah well that's what happens when you drink a whole bottle of liquor, stupid."

"Don't call me stupid."

He helps me up off my bed and hands me my crutches. He grabs my clothes I wanted him to carry and all of my products I use to shower and walks out. He was in front of me but then he turned around.

"You walk to slow." He said giving me a glare.

"I'm going to strangle you with my bare hands." I replied, slowly going past him. We eventually made it to the showers, I decided to go in the one I go in every day and started stripping.

"Uh hey Ghost?" I said embarrassed what I was about to ask him.

"What." He deadpanned on the other side of the shower wall.

"I need some help... getting my pants off..." I said.

Ghosts POV

My eyes widen. It's not like I haven't seen her naked before but that was one time. I walk around to see she had her top off with only her bra. Her breasts looked nice and soft from what was showing.

"You going to help me or what weirdo?" She asked. I shake my head and came out of my thoughts. Pull it together Simon. Bloody hell.

I bend over to pull her leggings down as she balanced herself using my upper body. Finally, her leggings were off. She had a thong on, her ass is nice and plump. Her body was scarred up from the bombs. She turned around and took her bra off.

"Here hold this so it doesn't get wet. Ghost? Where did yo-" She turned around, she didn't know I was still here. She stared at me in shock as I was still standing in the place I was before. I looked at her with hunger. Her breasts were a sight to see. They were beautiful. She was beautiful. We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like for hours. I lifted my mask up just above my nose so she could see my lips. The tension finally broke, I moved forward and pressed my lips against hers. The kiss got more passionate as time past. My hands roam her body from her back to her hips then to her neck. Similar to what happened when I first touched her but this time with care and passion, not hurting her again. She then pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes.

"Would you like me to stop?" I asked her. She paused, trying to catch her breath.

"The opposite actually."

Our lips connected once more, this time more hungrily. I moved down to kiss her neck down to her breasts that I adored so much. The slightest moans would escape her mouth.

"Ghost, as much as i'm enjoying this moment, I have to shower." She breathed out. I stopped and looked her up and down again. Her body shined like gold. I wanted to touch her more. I then back away and respected her wishes of letting her shower.

Why does she make me feel this way? I've never felt this way about anyone before. Her attitude and stubbornness fucks me up. I crave her. I'm too dangerous, I can't risk her getting hurt.

Y/ns POV

What the fuck just happened. WHAT. THE. FUCK. If i'm being honest, I haven't kissed or hooked up with anyone since I signed the boot camp papers. I didn't realize how touch deprived I was until now. His hands ran all over my naked body, his lips against mine. I wish I didn't stop but I needed to shower. The way he held my body did something to me. Him and I were both hungry for what felt like the same thing.

I eventually finish up my shower, putting my thoughts aside and dried off. Ghost handed me my clothes and helped me back to my room.

"Ghost..." I said looking into his eyes.

"Hm?" He grunted.

"Don't be mad, but I uh- I wasn't actually drunk yesterday. So I know you kissed me." I confessed. His eyes widen in shock. What's he thinking right now?

"I'm not mad, I mean we just had a bloody make out session in the shower." He replied. I shrugged my shoulders. "I'll go make you some dinner, the guys might come in here, just a warning." He added as he walked out.

Ghosts POV

I walked out of the room, walking towards me was Gaz, what i'm guessing was him heading into y/n's room.

"If you tell her bloody anything, i'll beat your ass." I said in a low voice stopping him, then began walking again. I couldn't risk losing that bet. I take bets way too seriously sometimes but the faster I get this bet over with, the faster I can stay away from her.

Y/ns POV

"Hey, how are you doing l/n?" Gaz says as he walks in.

"So. Boring. I wish I was out there with all of you guys. I hate that i'm holding Ghost back too. I know he likes to work a lot." I replied. Gaz took a seat next to me. He looked nervous, he was fiddling with his fingers.

"Hey.. you okay?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah i'm okay. Hard day today."

"Well, if you need to talk to someone, you can always talk to me Gaz. I promise." I gave him a smile. He smiled back and went in for a hug. His hug was comforting and warm. He pulled back and stared into my eyes then back down to my lips then to my eyes again, almost like he wanted to kiss me.

"Here, I got your dinner, eat." Ghost barged into the room. Thank god. i'm not attracted to Gaz what so ever. Ghost and Gaz gave each other some kind of deathly glare as Gaz got up and walked out.

"What was that all about?" Ghost asked.

"What, you jealous because Gaz and I were so close?" I taunted him.

"No-"

"What if when you were gone we fucked right there on that bed-"

"Shut up"

"Him touching me up and down my body just like you did an ho-"

"I said shut the fuck up." Ghost grabbed my neck. This time it wasn't trying to kill me. I could tell Ghost had some sexual intentions to this one. Ghost quickly let go then stormed out of my room. I chuckled to myself.

Ghosts POV

What the hell am I doing? I can't be getting attached to her, Right? No. Nope. I need to hurry and get this bet done. I'll try tomorrow.

Gaz is getting on my nerves though. He wants to do anything and everything to try and stop me. I don't care. He can suck my bloody dick if he wants to.

I need some rest. Big day tomorrow I guess.

~~~~~~~

1210 Words

OH?

ANYWAYS MAKE SURE TO VOTE ALSO DMS ARE OPEN ON TIK TOK TO ANY CHAPTER SUGGESTIONS!!!