𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

She led me into a dining hall. There was a giant stone table. She sat on a huge thrown. I was seated at the end. I sat on a small rock chair. Two Sand wings brought a roasted pig out. They sat it on the table. Burn chomped it down. Her claws and teeth were tearing it into strings. 

I was still so confused. 

"You're starring boy." She said.

"Sorry. I'm confused." I say.

"About?"

"Everything. Why did you bring me here? What is this place?"  I ask.

"I have a small favor to ask of you. It seems only fair. I graciously saved your life." She said.

Uncle did tell me I should repay a generous favor. I guess I should. I look at her. I nod. 

"What do you want of me?" I ask.

Burn finished that pig quickly. She doesn't have the best table manners, but to be fair she is three times my size and has claws as long as swords.

She walked onto the ground.

"Follow me Zuko." She said.

She led me through her hallways. They were draped with red cloth and lit with torches. She leads me out to an opening. It was a balcony. I look and see a massive arena. I see dragons and people cheering on the steps as their chairs. I see two benders in the arena battling. They fought hard. The sand that laid on the ground looked red. My eyes widen.

"Battles." I say. 

"Yes. I fancy these sorts of things. It's very entertaining. Which brings me to my next point, I need a new champion by last one had an... incident." Burn said.

"Me? Why me?" I ask.

"You're the famous Prince Zuko. An enemy and a friend of the Avatar. An exiled boy from the fire nation. You're famous and pretty handsome."

I nod.