𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕺𝖓𝖊

Burn glared at me. She stood up. She pulled my chain. She yanked me right below her.

"You dare defy your queen?!" Burn yelled.

"I'm not one to kill the innocent." I say standing up.

Burn slammed me into a wall. I spat out blood. She slapped me with her tail. I slam into the ground. Ow. I get up spitting blood out. Isn't my body bruised enough. Burn shot out fire. I look at it. Uncle jumped in front of me and separated the fire.

"Stand aside old man!" Burn yelled.

"I will not. A good queen spares her subjects. What my nephew did was right and honorable. I will not stand aside for what is right." Uncle said.

She looked at him. She let out a breath. 

"It seems. I cannot compete with the Dragon of the West." She said.

Human guards undid my chain. Burn took it and walked off. I slowly get up from the ground. Uncle helped me. I spit out blood. 

"That was incredible!" Toph said.

"See what I have to deal with?" I ask.

"Burns a monster. She's just awful." Katara said.

"She murdered her sisters to get the throne." I say.

"She did what?!" Aang yelled.

"People can be corrupted with power." Uncle said.

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Have faith nephew and life will reward you." He said.

This has to end. I can't keep living here. It suddenly dawned on me what I had to do, but it's gonna be hard and I will most likely die.