𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

I sat on the platform near Burn's throne. Aang, Uncle, and the others sat on the other side. Two guards came in with a family. A mother, and two little girls. 

"These were caught trying to escape." The first guard said.

"Escape?" I look at Burn.

"Yes. You see I have a thing for handsome gladiators; however, some have families so to make them comply to their queen I take the lot. Like those two earth Benders in the previous fight. Brothers. One had this family." Burn said.

My eyes widened. I killed a father. I look at the children's faces. I look at Burn. She smiled at me. God. I start to shake. I grip my arms. There's so much blood. The blood of a family. I can't believe what I've done. I held back tears.

"That's just awful!" Katara yelled at Burn.

Uncle pulled her down.

"That is no way to talk to a queen." Burn hissed.

She turned to me. 

"Now they will see what happens when you mess with the Queen of the Sand wings." She smiled looking at me.

I get up. No... I walked over to them. I took out my sword.

"Zuko, all life is precious. If you do this, the blood will never wash off. You are not a monster." Uncle said.

"Do it for your queen." Burn said.

I stare at the children. I see their eyes. They were wide and tears were running down. I couldn't. I look at the mother. She wrapped her arms around them. No... this is wrong. I slam my sword into the ground. I turn to Burn. I shake my head.