𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

I wince as Burn puts some kind of muddy solution on my arm. My arm still had icicles and was still numb. The rest of my body seemed okay. 

"I probably should have warned you about their breathe. You did good though. I think I've found my champion." She said. 

I nod.

"Why do I have to wear this chain?" I ask.

Burn let out a laugh.

"To make sure you don't go anywhere and it's a gift. A reminder." She stood up.

She led me through the hallways to an enclosed door. Burn pushed a symbol. The door opened. She led me inside. It wasn't really lit. I ignited a fire in my hand. I see gold and bones around. Dragon skeletons. One was lying in a pile of golden coins and many gems.

"Queen Oasis." Burn said.

I look at her. Burn pointed at the skeleton.

"My mother." She said.

"What happened to her?" I ask.

"Killed by scavengers, humans." She said.

I look. I see other skeletons. Two others. One was draped in jewels and a fur coat. The other skeleton was lying in a pile of books and papers.

"Blister and Blaze. My sisters." 

"What happened to them?" 

"When mother died, she died without an heir and none of us challenged her for the throne. We would've been spiraled out of war. So, I did what any same queen would do." Burn said.

"Which is?" I ask.

"I took the throne. I killed my two rivals." She said.