𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕾𝖎𝖝

The smoke cleared into a giant hole.

"I think he's..." Toph started.

"No. He can't be." Aang said.

I was lying in the hole. I was lying in a pool of blood. My body was painted red and my body bruised. 

"He doesn't look like he's breathing." Katara said.

"Zuko!" Uncle cried.

Tears started sliding down his face.

"Wait, I hear his heartbeat! He's breathing!" Toph yelled.

Burn looked at them. Sokka put his hand over Toph's mouth. Toph bended a rock up that hit him in the face. Burn smiled.

"It seems I need to do one last thing to him."

Ughhh, my head. My whole body felt like a train ran over me. I breath heavily. My arms shook as I try to stand up.

"Zuko remember inner strength. Never lose sight of your true goal." Iroh's voice echoed in my ears. 

I see my sword. I crawl to it. My arms were weak, and my legs were broken or paralyzed due to the venom. My arms felt broken as well. I can barely crawl. Help me please. I spat out blood. Burn walked over. She pounded my body with her claw. Again? Haven't I been stomped on enough?? 

"Your pathetic." Burn said.

She bent her neck and loomed over me. She breathes out smoke.

"You're...wrong..." I say. 

I pick up my sword and I plunge it into her face. She yells screaming. Fire erupts out of her mouth. She falls in the sand and a bunch of smoke came out from the ground.