𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

Great finally the day was over. I was trying to sleep on a little stone platform against the wall near the throne. I twist and turn. God. I sit up. I grip my head and tussle my hair. I killed them. I killed them. I couldn't look Uncle in the face. He must be so disappointed in me. I can't blame him. He always taught me to seek honor in fights, but this... there is no honor.

I grip my chest near my heart. I shake. Burn's tail was around me. She has a thing for me and it makes me so uncomfortable. Her eyes always watch me.

"Hey." Aang whispered coming onto the platform.

I look at him. He sat next to me. He examines my chest.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

"Fine." I turn. 

"You're not fine!" Aang stands up.

I put my hand over his mouth. I shush him. I point at Burn she was still asleep.

"Right, right, sorry." Aang whispers sitting back down. 

I grip my head.

"God everything's so messed up." I say gripping it.

"I'm sorry." Aang said.

"I don't think I'm ever getting out of here." I say touching the chain.

"You have to get out of here! I need a fire bending teacher!!" Aang yelled.

Well, that'll wake her up.

"He's not going anywhere." Burn said sitting up.

I glare at Aang. He smiles and draws back.

"My champion is mine and a cold-blooded killer. Besides I'm doing him a favor. I've saved him from your unfairness and your purge over him." Burn said.

"What do you mean?" Aang asked.

"Don't play dumb Avatar, I know everything. I know that you've made fun and threated to kill him every single day he was with you. I'm doing him a favor. Now if you don't mind, I'm trying to sleep." Burn said lying back down.

Aang nodded he gracefully bended out of the platform.