𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

I wait for the gates to open. This has to end. I had to kill her. I know it's wrong to kill, but I've done it so much now because of her. I grip my hands. They had so much blood on them. Blood that'll never be washed off. I can't undo what I've done, but I can undo Burn. 

The gates creak open. I take a breath. Well, it's time. I enter the arena. The crowd cheers. Burn flew done from her throne. She slammed into the ground. She wore iron armor.

"How fitting the Champion of Fire Versus the Queen of the Dessert." Burn said.

I draw my sword out. Burn shoots a blast of fire. I bend it away from me. I didn't see her tail. It slammed me into the ground. I get up. Burn charges. I blast fire at her. She dodges and claws me into the wall. Her claws grabbed me. 

She picks me up. I was close to her face. The crowd cheered. 

"You can do better than that." Burn said.

"Yeah I can." I say driving my sword into her foot. 

She winces and throws me aside. I slam into the ground. Burn charges. She was fast. I jump out of the way. I shoot fire at her. Burn blocks it with her wing.  We circle each other. I charge shooting fire out of my hands. Burn sprays sand in my face. I wince I didn't see the tail hit me. The needle piercing into my shoulder.