𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗

It was hot. I must be in a dessert. I was dressed appropriately. Shirtless. Bare foot. I had a sword. Burn gave me a red giant bladed sword. With a golden handle with a wing on it. Stylish. I wait for the gates to open.

"Ladies and Gentlemen for your next battle. Queen Burn has generously provided you with a new fighter. The Boy exiled and born of fire; Prince Zuko!" A man yelled. 

The gate opened. I walk out. The crowd cheered. I see Burn on the highest peak. She sat on a high balcony. She smiled at me. I look at the opposite gate.

"Let's start him off with an easy opponent. The Earth Bender that can move a boulder. Rang Sha!!" The man said.

The gate opened. A blast of earth came shooting out. I dodge it. I see an earthbender. He was big and had long black hair. He was also shirtless. He didn't talk. he just started fighting. He shot rocks at me. I kept dodging. 

I look at Burn. She looked bored and yawed. I shot fire at him. He blocked it with fire. I circled him blasting more and more fire. He kept blocking it. I draw out my sword. I charge. I jump and pin my sword to the ground. He dodged, but then he's off balanced. I shot at him with fire and he stumbled back. I take out my sword. I kept blasting him.

He was not balanced and kept falling back as I shot fire at him. He falls into the sand. I place my sword at his neck. Burn looked closer. I stare at her eyes. They were black an empty. I stare at them.

The crowd cheered. Burn was expecting me to kill him. Kill him? How could I? I can't take someone's life. That is not how to live. I kept starring into Burn's eyes. She was getting impatient. Out of instinct I sliced that guy's throat open.