𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

I stab Burn's tail. She winces. She pulls her stinger out. I fall to my knees. I spit out blood. The venom's effects were almost immediate. My legs were getting numb. Blood came out of my nose.

"His heartbeat is slowing down." Toph said.

"C'mon Zuko you can do this." Katara and Aang said. 

"Remember basic's Zuko!" Uncle yelled.

I couldn't hear really anything. The venom was like putting on earplugs. Sound was muddled. My vision started to get blurry. I slowly get up. I blast out fire. Burn dodges it. Burn just walked. I was shaky and unbalanced. Burn smiled. she circled me. I waited for her to make a move. I blasted her with fire. She ducked behind her wing.

"Zuko's heartbeat is failing!" Toph yelled.

Yeah, I got that. She slams me down with her tail. I slam into the sand. Well, it's softish. She puts her claws over me. 

"Now you will see what happened to my previous champion." Burn said.

"Oh no." Toph said.

Burn flew up. She flew high in the sky. 

"Oh dear, that looks like it's going to hurt." Sokka said.

Burn dived down with me. She shoved her claw that held me out. She slammed me into the dirt hard. I've been thrown into the dirt a thousand feet in the air.