𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

It was almost my turn. I still shook. I still remember watching Burn tare her apart. I've never seen anything so horrifying. Burn is cruel. She's worse than my father and my sister. God, how did I get into this?

I watch as the gate opens. She wants me to fight a dragon. Not the first time. I've already killed two Sand wings. I look at myself in the mirror. God if my uncle could see me, he'd see a monster. I've killed people in these arenas. I've killed dragons. I'm a monster. I'm like Burn. We're both monsters. 

The gate opened. I walk into the arena. Burn sat on her throne. She smiled at me. She has a thing for me. She keeps me like a toy. At least the chains off when I'm fighting. The other gate opened. 

A white dragon came out. It had horns like a horses' mane. I take out my sword. Never seen one like this before. It opened its mouth. It shot out a blast of something. I get out of the way from most of it. My arm was exposed to it. It was cold and painful. Ice formed. Frozen death breathes, great just great.

I got up. I blasted him with fire. He dodged it. He charged. I charged. I slid and cut its underbelly. It growled. I blasted its backside with fire. It yelped and turned. I wasn't paying attention to the tail. It pounded me against a wall. So now I have a frozen arm and a pounded bruised back, yikes.

The crowd cheered. I blasted fire at its feet. It moved back. I charge I jump up and slash the side of its face. I shoot fire at it. The dragon roars and drops dead. It still was breathing barely. Burn looked at me. I nod. I take a deep breath.

I walk over to the dragon. I deliver the final blow with my sword.