Part 27

It was a welcoming day or the first day of the Fariy Day Festival. All the guests would arrive today, and I would personally welcome everyone. I was outside; everyone was moving around quickly and preparing everything. I had my hair down and was in a blue blazer and purple shirt with black slacks on.

"I'm here, sorry. I hope I'm not late, Mal. I got stopped to talk to and lost track of time," Evie said, walking out of the doors to my palace. Her hair was down with two little braids, and she had a big smile. She wore a blue blouse, red jacket, gold belt, and blue skirt with black leggings. She also had blue high heels.

"You're right on time. They will be arriving shortly." I told her as we waited for the guest to arrive.

"Aunouncing King Ben of Aunradon, Lady Uma, granddaughter of Posiden, and Harry Hook. And the King Father Adam and Queen Mother Belle of Auradon." Jane would announce all of the visiting guests as they arrived. King Ben was in a blue and yellow suit. Cousin Uma wore a teal dress with pants under it, and Harry wore his typical pirate look.

"Welcome, King Ben, Cousin Uma, Harry; we are honored that you will join us on our most important holiday."

"Queen Mal, it is good to see you again." King Ben greeted.

"Cousin Mal," Uma greeted, hugging me.

"It's good to be back," Harry replied.

"And this is my date, Evie." I introduced them to her. The three have been dating for about a year and are in a happy poly relationship.

Once greetings were quickly done, the next group was up. "Anuching Queen Aurora and King Steffin and Princess Audrey of Suivantefleurs."

"Welcome, your majesties. It is an honor to have you all." I welcomed them.

"It is good to see you as well, your Majesty." Queen Aurora replied.

"And this is my date, Evie." I introduced myself, and she bowed politely.

The announcement continued, "Anucing King Charming and Queen Cinderella, and their children Prince Chad and Princess Chloe of Pantouflemagique."

"Welcome, your majesties. Thank you for coming, and I hope you enjoy the festivities." I welcomed. This was one of my least favorite duties as Queen.

"To you as well, your majesty." King Charming politely responded.

"And this is my date, Evie," I introduced myself. It was nice to have someone to spend this time with.

"Anuching Queen Snow and King Florian of Germania," Jane announced. I saw Evie get excited next to me.

"Welcome," I got shortly so Evie could talk to Queen Snow for a moment.

"Snow," Evie happily approached and hugged her.

Soon after they left, the next group arrived, "Aunuscing Queen Rapunzel and King Eugene and their children Princess Ruby and Prince Anxelin of Stadtausgold."

"It's an honor to welcome you here. I hope you enjoy the festivities." I welcomed.

"It's good to be here." King Eunguen replied

After them came the next group, "amusing King Nave and Queen Tiana of Nourritured'amour."

We welcomed the king and Queen before the next group arrived...

This went on for hours, and it was mid-afternoon when everyone arrived. Jane, Evie, and I were all tired, but finally, it ended.

"Well, that was the last group," Jane told us, walking over to where we were.